More Server Slots (WITH SUGGESTIONS!)

Started by Andy26473, January 06, 2013, 20:33

Andy26473

It has been 5 hours from when i tried to connect to the server,
This is starting to bug me because every time i want to have fun the server is full,
I can't pay for VIP
Don't say we would need more admins because there are people that want to be admins (Also more admins please)
If you say the server can't handle it well i will pay the extra for a better server and the amount of donations would cover the new server anyway.

New Host Company
http://www.burst.net/linvps.shtml
My friends have servers with them and they haven't had a problem with them and a very stable connection,

SERVICE LOCATIONS

SCRANTON, PA - LOS ANGELES, CA - MIAMI, FL - CHICAGO, IL - DALLAS, TX - MANCHESTER (UK/EU)

For the $25 USD that Mick is paying you can get:

VPS PACKAGE #3
VPS Software: vePortal™ / OpenVZ™
CPU: 2000MHZ GUARANTEED
Memory: 1.5GB GUARANTEED
Disk Space: 100GB (RAID BASED CONFIG)
Bandwidth: 2000GB/MONTH
IP Addresses: 1 (IPv4) + IPv6
Management: BASIC MANAGED
DDOS Protection: CISCO™ GUARD
FREE SETUP    $19.95/MONTH
Which would be a great new server which also has DDOS protection.

Thank you for your time

-Andy26473

Matias

No, you cant suggest more slots, and also you cant suggest new hosts.

Joshy

no, go away.

But seriously there's reasons why he hasn't moved to a VPS (I've suggested it myself), for one he can't get a refund from Volt and it needs to be set up so that admins can control the server. I know managed VPS packages can do that for you but I'm sure it won't cover the admin control panel too.

He has changed donation method so that all donations go personally to him so that Volt doesn't effectively steal the money, so it wouldn't surprise if hosts get changed soon.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)