[Truckers]selecting their work loads - Loading & Unloading Points...!!

Started by NaTsu, January 02, 2013, 17:25

NaTsu

This is jst an question with a suggestion.

as now in server where Truckers get only Random of Three Work Selections with random Load - Loading & Unloading points.

Wouldnt it be realistic if a Trucker or the convoy leaders could pick their own wanting Load - Loading & Unloading Points.

like after doing /work the Load selection Menu , next Loading point Menu, Next Unloading Point.

i do like the current one since it gives the random work selection according to our location.
but. it would be better if we get more number of random work selection with difrnt loads - Loading
& Unloading Points.

jst suggestion and a question i had in mind...

Spekter

I don't like the idea since it would be unfair for those who already completed the achievements, because people would always pick the closest possible unload. -1

Boy

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

DannyNL

Toux

Ethan

Gameboy

Alecs.

LOW RIDER FAN

Hobo

I feel like the script for choosing work would need to drastically be redone to allow for choosing a load and unload separately. I don't know how mick has it set up but from other scripts I've seen, you'd need to change a lot.

I'd rather just keep it as is. When you get 500 missions done you can choose from 5 missions instead of 3.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

mick88

They way I imagine it, this is more realistic, as you get a list of available jobs in the area. As you are more experienced, you will be able to get more contacts and move jobs will be available. Choosing your own destintaions has not relation to real life.