News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

i can`t login

Started by Dragoso, December 30, 2012, 19:13

Dragoso

When i try to login on www.convoytrucking.net i can`t but on forum i can.. wtf is wrong with my account?

Bruno_2MLG4CT

When the server is 96 (+) you can't log in because 4 spot are reserved for staff members/vips. You're not banned, you just have to wait for the server to be 96- players.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Dragoso

Quote from: brane on December 30, 2012, 19:22
When the server is 96 (+) you can't log in because 4 spot are reserved for staff members/vips. You're not banned, you just have to wait for the server to be 96- players.

I CAN`T login on forum www.convoytrucking.net, on game i can.. but on www.convoytrucking.net i cant..

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Are you sure you use your ingame name and password?

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Dragoso

yes

all time he tell me: invalid username or password..

Bruno_2MLG4CT

better post proof and wait for an admin's reply.

Nate

Do you have an email address linked to your account? If so, you can choose the "forgot password" option to reset it:

http://www.convoytrucking.net/pass_reset.php
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Toux

Quote from: Dragoso on December 30, 2012, 19:13
When i try to login on www.convoytrucking.net i can`t but on forum i can.. wtf is wrong with my account?
When you log in on www.convoytrucking.net you use your IG name and password. You dont use your forum account. Dont know if that is your problem but just a tip.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Nate on December 30, 2012, 20:02
Do you have an email address linked to your account? If so, you can choose the "forgot password" option to reset it:

But he can enter in game...

Nate

Quote from: brane on December 30, 2012, 21:00
Quote from: Nate on December 30, 2012, 20:02

But he can enter in game...
Oops i read that wrong...   :-[
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

iPrivate

You don't have to use your in-game name , you have to use the name that you have been registered in forums . Even if you changed the name in-game , this doesen't mean that you have to use the name after the changes that you made in-game . Try using your old forum usernames if you got some .

Hobo

Quote from: PR1VAT3 on January 04, 2013, 00:16
You don't have to use your in-game name , you have to use the name that you have been registered in forums . Even if you changed the name in-game , this doesen't mean that you have to use the name after the changes that you made in-game . Try using your old forum usernames if you got some .
He's trying to login here: http://www.convoytrucking.net/ not here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/
He needs to use his in-game name and password.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

iPrivate

I saw wrong , then it is a site problem . Wait for mick reply and what he will say .

Joshy

Your username and password needs to be exactly the same (case sensitive) as the one you use in game.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)