IMPORTANT notice about sharing vehicles with club

Started by mick88, December 29, 2012, 16:00

mick88

Just wanted to announce, that soon sharing and un-sharing vehicles will be disabled.
All vehicles that have been shared with club, will "belong" to the club.

Club vehicles will be bought for club money and sold for cub money.

Bonus from missions will go towards club funds (it'll be a bit higher than player vehicle).

You need to unshare the vehicles that you want to keep as your own.

Matias

If you dont remove the cars from sharing it to the club, what will happen if you sell it when it belongs to the club? Will it still use a slot at your account?

$nake

Who and how will pay for vehicles insurance, maybe owner of club or owner of vehicle will use insurances like actually ?
and who will pay for fuel? player who is using the vehicle or it will go from club founds, like in real life's company?
Anyway current sharing works very well, there should be a note who drove which car and when, that's all :)

Ethan

Quote from: $nake on December 29, 2012, 16:21
Who and how will pay for vehicles insurance

if its going to be a club car or is now, insurance will be from club money, or should be

Rockey

Will they take up the players slots and what happens when the vehicles are sold? and does this mean vehicles can no longer be shared but now must be owned by the club because if thats true, i dont think its a good change to make.

i currently share all my vehicles and want my club to be able to use them but i still want to be able to sell them if i may need to and if they take my slots yet dont belong to me then i doubt i will keep them..

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

guys dont panic... when it will come on the server we will get some info i guess.

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on December 29, 2012, 16:27
Quote from: $nake on December 29, 2012, 16:21
Who and how will pay for vehicles insurance
if its going to be a club car or is now, insurance will be from club money, or should be
that's what I guess but.. you know what I think.. what if club owner has/will have a free insurance thanks to achievements ? :)
anyway recently mick destroys what he started to make perfect since years, 1. Cars/House Trading, 2. WC Bridge, 3. Clubs cars sharing, 4. what's next ? :o

mick88

I haven't finished this yet. The idea is, that club vehicles won't need insurance, because they will respawn instead of destroy. Fuel and repair will be paid for by vehicle user from their own pocket, although that might change.

Vinny

Wow, finally, i can't believe it's going to happen :D :D
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2012, 16:45
I haven't finished this yet. The idea is, that club vehicles won't need insurance, because they will respawn instead of destroy. Fuel and repair will be paid for by vehicle user from their own pocket, although that might change.
better if vehicle user will pay normally if he won't have all achievs, and if he has, it (fixing/flipping) will be free, like always :)
anyway will clubs be limited with Club Cars or if owner will be rich enough, he would buy unlimited ammount of cars (except own) ? :o

Blitz_FR

Sorry Mick but for me (It's my oppinion) it's a bad idea ... Why ?

- They are clubs who don't want pay for Club base and just share own vehicle with other that's all nothing more like Snake had said

- Some clubs are only create for on spec of vehicle like "Duneride Clubs Owner" etc ... it's not good for this club to make this system.

- Some players who share their vehicles want resale it when he wants and keep the money of resale for his and not for the club, because he his the owner of the vehicle

- Many player stop to create club and share their vehicle because he scared to lost the money of his own vehicle shared to the club

- Player owner of a vehicle wants resale it and receive the resale money and not send it for the club

I have say it's only my oppinion but this can destroy all of the club system and clubs too :/

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I need to unshare the vehicles that i shared to club even if i bought with my own money, not with club funds?

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Hobo

Quote from: brane on December 29, 2012, 17:43
I need to unshare the vehicles that i shared to club even if i bought with my own money, not with club funds?
Yes

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

$nake

Quote from: The_Hobo on December 29, 2012, 17:48
Yes
i don't think so :o they will stay as club vehicles :)

Hobo

Quote from: $nake on December 29, 2012, 17:54
Quote from: The_Hobo on December 29, 2012, 17:48
Yes
i don't think so :o they will stay as club vehicles :)
That's the point... if he doesn't unshare them they will be owned by the club, not him.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD