Bridge Suggestion

Started by Marius, December 28, 2012, 12:33

Marius

So , a few months ago mick added a new bridge from LV to Happyland which is fucking impossible to arrive from Happyland to LV in perfect conditions if are 3+ players on the bridge.
Today , I made some photos about this case , so my suggestion is to add the old bridge or an another good bridge from LV to Happyland.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
P.s : These pictures are my arguments and I hope that this suggestion is agreed by everyone

R16RACA

+10x(10^573) bring back the old bridge
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Kat

if players would drive more carefuly less accidents would happen, but i give a +1... that looks like a risky place

R16RACA

Quote from: 1337 on December 28, 2012, 12:45
if players would drive more carefuly less accidents would happen
even with careful driving this bridge is more dangerous than someone overtaking on the old bridge
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Goldy.

+1 for old bridge ... this bridge is hard if there are +3 player and those players are rookies and wannabes.

Benny

This bridge is cool, it just needs to be in a line like this:

and not like this:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

omer584

"Drive slow and everything will be fine" %99.9 mick will say that

AcTrOsS

Quote from: Mr.Benny on December 28, 2012, 13:02

and not like this:

+1

Twido

Lots of suggest will be asked to change the bridge. Nothing will happen, mick owns wc , so he change stuff at wc. I'm fully supporting you, but those +1 doesn't change alot

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Mr.Benny on December 28, 2012, 13:02

and not like this:

or the old bridge was fine just add so its wider like this new one.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Marius

Quote from: Twido on December 28, 2012, 13:49
Lots of suggest will be asked to change the bridge. Nothing will happen, mick owns wc , so he change stuff at wc. I'm fully supporting you, but those +1 doesn't change alot
Then why this topic was created ... Some players suggest things that are wrong .. like me ..

Ethan

Quote from: omer584 on December 28, 2012, 13:24
"Drive slow and everything will be fine" %99.9 mick will say that

exactly... the bridge was change because it was to narrow, and now people complain because you get more damage.. thats bullshit, I have driven on the new bridge and have yet to damage any vehicle driven on it..

conclusion:
drive the speed limit, drive on the actual road and dont attempt to shortcut it and you will receive no damage.... which part was hard to figure out?

Hobo

Maybe if you drove like you gave a shit about your truck you wouldn't crash. The bridge is fine. I haven't damaged my truck or crashed on it at all.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Terrorista310

i dont support this threat because ethan already said it. There are one bug there only, that people get damage if they only shortcut there.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Marius

Quote from: Terrorista310 on December 28, 2012, 14:53
i dont support this threat because ethan already said it. There are one bug there only, that people get damage if they only shortcut there.
A lot of players shorcut there :-j Anyway , the old bridge was better than this. This looks nice too , but it need to be modify like Benny said :)