Bridge Suggestion

Started by Marius, December 28, 2012, 12:33

jwan

xx Eagles xx

Baron[DTU]

once again the wise Konali has spoken ;)

Honestly... people will always complain about old situations, new situations.. i guess new additions will also get complaints. I dont have a problem with this bridge, as long as people dont cut corners.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I didn't read all comments but let me tell you something.
You want the old bridge back? Fuck no, it was wide only 2 meters and if you were thief it was impossible to escape on the police there. This bridge is fucking awesome and better than that one. If you don't want crashes, drive slowly and respect the right drive rules!

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Yuffee

mamorunl

I am not in favor nor am I against it. Here is why:

I don't like the layout of the current bridge. If the old bridge were to be replaced with a wider bridge it would be nicer. If you do that, you can also add a little extend to Happyland. Something like a parking or a new road towards a bay area or something (hell do I know, just rambling on).
About the crashes and it being 'unsafe'. I see people overtake me with their full rigs, while lagging and they cut me off or have to slam on their brakes to get the turn, whilst I am already slowing down, looking for traffic from the right and letting them have right of way as I have to use the whole road to make the turn.

So: my thought on this is: edit the starting point (also so that people dont cut over the Redsands West road over the damn sand to the highway and causing more accidents) or get the end of the lane being narrowed to one lane (one and a half preferably so I can make the turn without hitting the curb).

mick88

The bridge is fine as it is. Slow the fuck down and don't go offroad.