Bridge Suggestion

Started by Marius, December 28, 2012, 12:33

WhiteBear

What about bridge in this place? (RED LINE)

<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Chris_Spencer

A couple of days ago I was in a convoy with at least 20 people in it and we all went over that bridge and I dont think many of us crashed (there may have been a couple due to lag or something), so to be honest I can't see a problem with this bridge. I admit I prefered the old bridge but its nice to have change sometimes.

All you need to do is take it steady across the bridge and just be cautious of other players :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
Quote from: mick88 on January 10, 2013, 13:28
Oh I forgot, you're in Australia, bottom right is your top left  ;)
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chrisB463

Supreme

Quote from: Chris_Spencer on December 30, 2012, 14:41
A couple of days ago I was in a convoy with at least 20 people in it and we all went over that bridge and I dont think many of us crashed (there may have been a couple due to lag or something), so to be honest I can't see a problem with this bridge. I admit I prefered the old bridge but its nice to have change sometimes.

All you need to do is take it steady across the bridge and just be cautious of other players :)

I agree, this bridge is fine as it is.

Mirza965

The bridge is fine as it is, i think the pictures that act as proof are kinda staged. That bridge is not a problem at all if you use the breaks for a change. I find it really annoying that some players want to change every single curve on this map, i don't want to drive on a straight line all the time, the map and roads are challenging in some parts, that's what keeps it interesting and engaging.

deejayy2k

i like the new bridge, ive seen a lot less accidents on this bridge as opposed to the old one with people trying to overtake when they really shouldnt. if people calmed down with their driving so many accidents could be avoided. Only really problem i have with it is when im on cop and the suspect is the other side of the supports.

Nate

+1

Honestly I thought the old bridge was perfectly fine except for the fact that it was only 1 lane in either direction. Bringing back the old bridge but making it 2 lanes each way would be good  :)
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Supra

I never ever saw any problem with the old bridge, and I have no idea why it suddenly was any point in spending time making a new one...

Now, you will be rammed all the time, because everyone cut corners, and drives in the middle of the road, ramming everyone meeting them from the opposite direction..

This new bridge fails, if you ask me

Leoviz

Quote from: R16RACA on December 28, 2012, 12:42
+10x(10^573) bring back the old bridge

The entering of the old bridge was better too.

Benny

Quote from: WhiteBear on December 30, 2012, 14:12
What about bridge in this place? (RED LINE)
Can't be done cause the base is in the way.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

WhiteBear

Quote from: Mr.Benny on December 30, 2012, 18:58
Bridge can be above the base like it was in the old bridge
:OK:
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Marius

Quote from: WhiteBear on December 30, 2012, 19:15
WhiteBear suggestion looks nice , a bridge over base , but with 4 sides in total :)

omer584

Guys stop wasting your time, mick will not change that bridge at least in a months. I know I tried SOOO much to add new bridge when old bridge was small, laggy and blocked by noobs (or hackers teleported vehicles on bridge). I also gave a very simple bridge idea but rejected.

Long to short: stop wasting your time

Luzbelito

That bridge needs some speedtraps and players should be fined if they're going in wrong side.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Marius. on December 30, 2012, 20:16
Quote from: WhiteBear on December 30, 2012, 19:15
WhiteBear suggestion looks nice , a bridge over base , but with 4 sides in total :)

Do you guys need glasses? The bridge doesn't go over the club base, it goes on the side, and not even close.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Konali

I have driven there myself quite often and i kinda see what you mean. I understand that with those 90 degrees corners and 1 or 2 cars on high speed, accidents happen quickly. BUT, this is/can be happening everywhere see. And aslong it is not an requirement to deliver loads in perfect condition like limo is, i do not think this is a priority and it is kinda a factor you just have in a online truck game.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.