News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

My apologies

Started by bazingashane0, December 26, 2012, 08:43

bazingashane0

After thinking about my comment I made the other day and speaking to someone else I have realised that I may have hurt some peoples feelings that I didn't intend to do.
To start off with I want to apologise to the European community of this server. My comments was uncalled for and was wrongly done and I should have dealt with the person who I was addressing via a different method to not make the issue public.
I can understand the frustration you have of having a high ping, however at the same time I am wanting you to try and understand that ping is not purely the only factor in regards to lag etc. However regardless I can feel the frustration of it and feel your pain, even though our pings are pretty much even all out, except for the bit of North American player base.
So at the end of the day I want to apologise to the European community, I am not asking for any forgiveness or anything like that but for you to understand I wasn't trying to target you guys as  a whole.
As for $nake I am sorry but the way you worded the sentence I quoted of yours made it feel like it was a attack against all other communties and I am not going to go back what I said too you, you are going to have deal with the fact that you put your words wrongly in my opinion and that it backfired it on for you.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?