Snow Andreas 2011 HQ [SAMP Version]

Started by [BG]Kirka7a, December 25, 2012, 18:44

[BG]Kirka7a

Hello everybody, yesterday I was surfing in internet and I saw "new" mod which is called Snow Andreas 2011 HQ [SAMP Version]. There is a video how to install

The mod is replacing :
1) HD Las Venturas: all textures have been replaced to HD;
2) Added new snowy trees on Las Venturas highways;
3) Added nwe snowy trees in San-Fierro;
4) Fixed some trees in San-Fierro;
5) Fixed timecyc weather;
6) Added 3 new HQ cars: Willard, Sabre, Majestic.
Merry xmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR :)  :3 :3 :matias:

Matias

Its awesome how you can change a whole game and make it look different, Awesome mod but i cant use it, i guess i will lag as fuck  :(

Spekter

Wow, looks nice. I guess i'll try it, thanks for sharing. :)

Undercover

:o :o :o
Awesome, i'm gonna try it. 

PS: Kirka can you compress the download size? :D It's 800MB +.

Deff

I had been looking for this mod! Cookie for you kirka!

Quote from: Undercover on December 29, 2012, 04:43
its already compressed, its 3.74GB compressed to 800MB

Terrorista310

Quote from: Deff on December 30, 2012, 01:37
Quote from: Undercover on December 29, 2012, 04:43
its already compressed, its 3.74GB compressed to 800MB

:ohgod:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

OP

OP= Overpowered

Deff

Few ingame screens!
[hide=Ingame Screens (4)]

[/hide]

It also has the option of throwing snow ball to one another, I will have to ask admins if its ok.

Ethan

Quote from: Deff on December 30, 2012, 02:56
It also has the option of throwing snow ball to one another, I will have to ask admins if its ok.

uhh no

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on December 30, 2012, 03:09

uhh no

It consists of the animation mod and it can be seen by others (that means its not allowed in server). I don't know how to remove it, maybe replacing the ped.ifp by default one or maybe its a cleo animation? I am not sure about it, but anyways I am not gonna use this as this replaces almost whole of the GTA SA, so its kinda risky to have this.

bazingashane0

Quote from: Deff on December 30, 2012, 03:30

uhh no

It consists of the animation mod and it can be seen by others (that means its not allowed in server). I don't know how to remove it, maybe replacing the ped.ifp by default one or maybe its a cleo animation? I am not sure about it, but anyways I am not gonna use this as this replaces almost whole of the GTA SA, so its kinda risky to have this.
Does it automatically install the files or can you extract the files into a folder prior ? As I don't want it to replace my car mods.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Deff

Quote from: Shane0 on December 30, 2012, 06:17

uhh no

Does it automatically install the files or can you extract the files into a folder prior ? As I don't want it to replace my car mods.

Sorry it has a compiled gta3.img not individual files (like dffs and txds), however you can extract those files from a IMG editor like Alci or you can add your car mods to that gta3.img. Rest are in folders, there is no automatic installation anywhere.

Undercover

soo awesome .. imma gonna download it :D

bazingashane0

Quote from: Deff on December 30, 2012, 10:54
Quote from: Shane0 on December 30, 2012, 06:17

uhh no

Sorry it has a compiled gta3.img not individual files (like dffs and txds), however you can extract those files from a IMG editor like Alci or you can add your car mods to that gta3.img. Rest are in folders, there is no automatic installation anywhere.
Do you have a direct link for the download or is the registration essential ?

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Supra

Just go here: http://narod.ru/disk/37888464001/GTA-Snow%20San%20Andreas%202011%20HQ%20%5BSAMP%20Version%201.1%5D.7z.html

Type in the numbes, then click the green button below.
Then, click the long link on the next site.