Started by DJ_Smashon, December 13, 2012, 14:52

$nake

Quote from: SzajmoN on December 13, 2012, 17:36
Quote from: $nake on December 13, 2012, 17:30
Quote from: DJ_Smashon on December 13, 2012, 17:11
Quote from: $nake on December 13, 2012, 17:10
+1, btw.. kona added xmas trees to staff members houses only.. -_-
yea i saw that. thats were i got the idea from. :P
I don't like his xmas trees, why staff can have and we don't? we arent threated equally :/
maybe we cant have them because planting ~20 trees doesnt take so much time as it takes to plant ~1000 trees for all players.
or just best players + admins instead of whole staff :P

Vinny

Quote from: $nake on December 13, 2012, 17:51
or just best players
Who are the best players then ? Would it be fair ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

$nake

Quote from: Vinny on December 13, 2012, 17:55
or just best players
Who are the best players then ? Would it be fair ?
first 10 at score, first 10 at truck mis, 10 at distance, 10 at convoys :) 40 together :D it would be fair then :P

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Matias

or just best players

Oh yes thats fair at all....
That will not be possible  :trainsguy:
No one have adventages over another player.

$nake

Quote from: Matias. on December 13, 2012, 20:55
nope, all are equal, staff are equal to players.. suuuuuuureeeeee.. so we all should have all cmds what you have TO BE EQUAL/FAIR..

Matias

Quote from: $nake on December 13, 2012, 21:18
nope, all are equal, staff are equal to players.. suuuuuuureeeeee.. so we all should have all cmds what you have TO BE EQUAL/FAIR..

yes you are right, then lets make everyone ban who they want just for fun so CT runs out of players in few minutes.... you should think before talk.  :P

$nake

Quote from: Matias. on December 13, 2012, 21:25
Quote from: $nake on December 13, 2012, 21:18
yes you are right, then lets make everyone ban who they want just for fun so CT runs out of players in few minutes.... you should think before talk.  :P
let's give everyone SAME CHANCES, even banned guys, they have a second chance to play after 180 days, ex-staff don't have this second chance (even after 666 days)..
but about xmas trees, shhhhtaff has xmas trees, all houses 10+ slots should have to look nicer.. but.. 2010/11 decorations were best in teh world :)

Boy

I have one :3 :D

Check it yourself, /gpshouse 340
Owner: zwartepietNL
House-password: 123 :D

back to the topic :D
i'll give it a +1 cause everybody wants one, but admins need to check
the roads to prevent roadblocking tree's

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Ethan

Quote from: $nake on December 13, 2012, 17:30
I don't like his xmas trees, why staff can have and we don't? we arent treated equally :/

he choose to do that perhaps to thank the staff for their hard work and to say Thank You for helping and doing such a good job

if you didnt get something, then perhaps next year.  lets not go off topic shall we?

Calvingreen17.

kona added xmas trees to staff members houses only.. -_-

Funny, I no has xmas tree :/

Older and wiser

Konali

Only the maps which i did, i placed xmas trees at RANDOM houses + i placed xmas trees at staff houses and unique houses because, staff couldnt go for the main prize in presents or vip prizes. Besides that, your house snake is not visible in mta cause its mapped ( told you that 100 times before silly)

So yes, some players do, and some players dont have an xmas tree at their house. Generally alot of staff does have one,  but nto everyone. But overall, trees where planted randomly except for staff that did request one by me.

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on December 13, 2012, 22:09
kona added xmas trees to staff members houses only.. -_-
Funny, I no has xmas tree :/
now im shocked :o (really!)

no worriez ethan, i said thank you to kona (as him and you) many times after seeing xmas trees but.. there are places where is too many of them :P and there are no xmas tree :o
and the worst blame for you guys was no adding xmas tree near quarry like 10/11's, i cant still get WHY there is empty place when it was a traditional CT Community xmas tree :(

* $nake is requesting a xmas tree in front of his house :o best choise would be two, like in corners of the house :)

Konali

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on December 13, 2012, 14:52
I suggest we were able to buy chtistmas tree and place it on our backyard. :P

I guess this would be abused(places the tree for example middle of a road) but always a try :P
Hmm or maybe it has to be placed like max 5m from house enter/icon.

(I did suggest beacuse mick told he was a fast scripter lol)

Thanks.
trees cant be placed everywhere. Imagine 1 clusterfuck of trees everywhere. that wouldnt look cool.
This year I (ethan did no requests i believe and everything random)placed xmas trees randomly and for some staff( not all because i did not have acces to WC and did not LV, and i forgot calvin :( ) because i felt staff should be thanked for what they do for all of you guys.
Staff specs, controls reports and keep an eye out for hackers and rammers, but the most time consuming is helping players with crashes , being stuck, or questions.

So where i had access to and i could, i mapped xmas trees for staff members, rest is randomly placed.
I think next year, all xmas trees could be removed and things will be re placed randomly again:)
But letting each player with a house place an xmas tree would create 1 clusterfuck with trees and it wouldnt be special anymore.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

mapped houses cant be seen by us and we dont kn... wait why the fuck am I saying this... this suggestion to be able a buy a tree in the shop has gone so off-topic. its getting closed