Say hello to my brothers brand new amazingly sexy dodge 2500. Lifted!(;

Started by Noah Blake, December 10, 2012, 10:12

RaceRX

Quote from: Mooze on December 12, 2012, 09:04
lol it makes me laugh you guys like your vehicles to be High off the floor while we thrive to go as low as you can go lol,
i like a good pick up but imho i prefer a nice Jap import :)

on a side note: driving a thing like that on our roads would make you feel like you're driving a tank haha
we like our trucks lifted and cars slammed. normally. some people just hate cars, but the majority of 'kids' like slammed cars and lifted trucks.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Kenworth

Darth_Potter

Quote from: Noah Blake on December 10, 2012, 20:48
Quote from: Darth_Potter on December 10, 2012, 10:57
2013's are out. Vehicle is 11 years old. Hope he didn't pay $19,950. Hope he got it for under 10k.
trucks are worth more in this area. and it has 15k in mods. they wouldnt budge, plus if you go around lookin at 4x4 5.9 I6 cummins dodges with zero dents and scratches, you would look at about 16 for stock ones.

People need to realize what you put into a vehicle as far as "mods" it doesn't mean the vehicle is worth more. What it means is they just blew money they will never get back out of it.

It was probably beat on too. he would have been better off to buy a bone stock one from an old farmer and add the "mods" himself. cheaper this way. But if he's happy i guess thats all that matters.

btw there is rust on it i would think about rhino lining underneath and 12 inches on the bottom side of the body before the rust takes over like cancer.

Kenny_Power

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice