Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

modding an trailer for GTA

Started by Harald1225, December 09, 2012, 16:05

Harald1225

Hi all

I have some questions about modding an trailer for GTA:
* Can i use flares like flare.sidesam
* when i can use flares where i need to put them in Zmodeler??
* how is the best way to export

Please help me

Greets Harald

iPrivate

From what i saw on your post , you don't know some basic things of modding . You'd do better to start with simply/easy programs before going to these . You can use different programs such as is :

Sami Mods Installer

It is easy to be installed , and the good thing on it is that it backup the files up . If you are searching about where to download these mods , you just have to go on :

Gta Mania

and download the mods from there . After you download mods , just open them in their zip/folder and you are ready to go . If you are going to mod something , then don't forget that you have to see what mods are legal/illegal first .

After you install some mods with this easy tool , you can go and test the hard programs ( Not hard if you know how to use them ) such as :

IMG Tool
and
Spark

Go find some youtube video tutorials on how to use these mods installer/editor and you'll learn the basics of modding .

After all this i have to tell you that you are in wrong section too . You have to go on :

Mods Section

and do a "Mod Request"

Hope this helped you a bit :)

Matheus

RaceRX

i think hes trying to mod with zmodeler. im too lazy to explain it though, so.. someone else do it for me. good luck.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

iPrivate

Quote from: Matheus on January 04, 2013, 01:17
SAMI Sucks

Even if it sucks , he doesen't even know some basics of modding . If he firstly mod with another program , he will go through destroying his GTA SA . But anyway , my suggestion was that you try to use SAMI to install mods for a small time till you learn to use the other mods installer witch are harder . Anyway , i'll give you a note , whatever you do , don't forget to backup the files that you are modding before otherwise , gta sa will crash ! About modding with zmodeler , try using this :

Youtube Tutorial

I think it will help you . Anyway , it is your choose .

Good luck

Harald1225

wowowowow you said i don't know a thing about modding? i know things about modding but i never modded for GTA SA i can mod for ETS 1 and GTS but nothing more!