x-mass race track suggestion!! :)

Started by Boy, December 05, 2012, 17:54

Boy

fist i wanna thank the mapper of this awesome track :D
but there need to be public cars next to it so you can race with friends here!
there need to be different cars like:
-bullets
-sanchez
-sandking?
-cheetah
but no>infernus :p

so maybe it can be done? thanks for reading!'
And please make this suggestion better if you have more options to add!
regards,
Piet

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Matheus

I'm sorry, but if mick add multiple sport cars to the racetrack it will look like a stunt server :P

Matias

If cars gets added there, people will just take it to be thief and race around LV or cops will get them to arrest thiefs. If the cars gets added, the ammount of them there will be always 0.
Thats why you need your own cars.

Boy

Quote from: Matheus on December 05, 2012, 17:59
I'm sorry, but if mick add multiple sport cars to the racetrack it will look like a stunt server :P
i totally understand you but,
it's for only 1 month and it will be used much more then what it is now..
today i was there but people come with 1 car and they can't race because not everybody owns car's..
maybe it could even be a public park but that will look ugly,,
and i think some, maybe 2-4 or some cars will make it more fun!

Quote from: Matias. on December 05, 2012, 18:21
If cars gets added there, people will just take it to be thief and race around LV or cops will get them to arrest thiefs. If the cars gets added, the ammount of them there will be always 0.
Thats why you need your own cars.
yes but,
thief the thief spawn near is in sf dock..
and not all thiefs just want to take a fast car from a farm in the middle of flint county..
so maybe this is possible,
and again: it's only for 3-4 weeks.

please respond and thanks for reading!

The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Matheus

Well, there are some vehicles in the middle of flint county that you can steal
It was just my opinion, and well, still -1

Boy

Quote from: Matheus on December 05, 2012, 18:28
Well, there are some vehicles in the middle of flint county that you can steal
It was just my opinion, and well, still -1
Okay no problem,
I just wanna have fun there and for example:
In Convoy trucking are only 2 bullets,
so if you wanna race against each other and you don't have a bullet you need to get all the bullets from the map,
also the cars which are in the steal missions..
that's my idea about it..

Konali

the reason i didnt mapped cars there on that racetrack is because if i did, wannabes and other rookies will take these cars and ram or fuck players up on the race track.

If players want to race there, they have to bring their own car, that way only serious racing will occur and the cars wouldnt be abused to fuck around with or block.

However i do understand your opinion and i kinda think/feel you have a good point, but its only for 1 month and i cant modify the maps anymore.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Boy

Quote from: Konali on December 05, 2012, 21:32
the reason i didnt mapped cars there on that racetrack is because if i did, wannabes and other rookies will take these cars and ram or fuck players up on the race track.

If players want to race there, they have to bring their own car, that way only serious racing will occur and the cars wouldnt be abused to fuck around with or block.

However i do understand your opinion and i kinda think/feel you have a good point, but its only for 1 month and i cant modify the maps anymore.
Okay konali i understand it..
Anyway we can make carshows with a race there on the parking.
And maybe next year? :)
Thanks all for reactions!
Locking topic.
Regards,
ZwartepietNL