News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Matheus

Started by Konali, December 04, 2012, 00:22

Konali

Hey there Matheus:)

Since you have resigned now, i thought it would be a good time to show ct how i experienced working with you for quite a while now.

You were the youngest on the staff team and that was not always easy. Where i would ignore fuck you, you would ban for it:)
I loved working with you, every single day of it. You have a lot of enthousiasm and you are always positive:)

I will miss seeing those rare weird remarks from you in the admin chat or that im evicting houses and you shout it out loud in main chat where it should stay a secret:P Thanks for everything you have done for CT as staff member and enjoy CT as a free boy:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Matheus

Quote from: Konali on December 04, 2012, 00:22

Where i would ignore fuck you, you would ban for it:)

Lier :seriously_guy: :P

Matias

Quote from: Konali on December 04, 2012, 00:22
... you shout it out loud in main chat where it should stay a secret:P ...

:lol: :trollface: