Hauling Companies

Started by Linguritza, December 03, 2012, 13:30

Linguritza

The idea: If you can do a script that everyone who has a big score.. (Let's say over 1000) will be able to start their own company, like a club.

The owner of the company must share at least 2 Trucks and Trailers, 2 Vans, 2 Helicopters, 2 Planes, etc....  the idea is to have at least 2, and they can have a variety of vehicles.
From the players paycheck after every mission to take 25% (With a script if you can create one :D ) From the money and go to the company owner.

Every player can join and they have to respect the company's rules.

Benefits:
- Every player can get more money for the missions by using the company's trucks and trailers.

I hope you like my suggestions :D Now waiting for admin's approval or disapproval ! Who agrees say: +1

DeHavilland

Simply create club and name it to a haul company. buy the vehs you need with club funds and let other players share their vehs, create a paycheck system, that you give 25% to club (or club owner)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Mark...

Delikatesy

This is it for I was waiting :D. Every trucker should be in company (it will allow to play more real).

One rule from me :
- player can be only in 1 company (like /apply)

Linguritza

DH i don't understand there is already the paycheck system ?

[RO]mihaita94

you must to do the paycheck plan. Like SAFA club

Ethan

Quote from: DeHavilland on December 03, 2012, 13:35
Simply create club and name it to a haul company. buy the vehs you need with club funds and let other players share their vehs, create a paycheck system, that you give 25% to club (or club owner)
What DH said

if you want a paycheck system, you have to figure it out on your own.. like you have X amount of people doing X amount of loads, they all get X percentage of all "revenue" and the person with most loads (documented) get X percentage bonus...

Linguritza

I understood what DH said but that paycheck system is killing me :@

Ethan

well its the only way for your"suggestion" to work because I dont think Mick will script it because not everyone wants or needs that

Linguritza

If i find a script for that will you try to put it ?

Ethan

Quote from: Linguritza on December 03, 2012, 14:26
If i find a script for that will you try to put it ?

No, Mick doesnt do third party addins like that.. I dont think so anyways

Benny

If there will be the bonus from club vehicles, it will be like a company.
So -1 to this.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Linguritza

I'm stupid but i don't understand

How SAFA has that paycheck system ?

Matheus

Quote from: Linguritza on December 03, 2012, 14:48
I'm stupid but i don't understand

How SAFA has that paycheck system ?

-_- Joshy created a paycheck system by his own

Linguritza

Ok, I want to now if the system is on server or out of the server like a website or smth...