Ingame Mobile Phone

Started by Joshly98, November 24, 2012, 19:40

Joshly98

Hey, my suggestion is an ingame mobile phone.

Players can buy the phone at any shop in the game, and use it to bank (online banking), so they can withdraw and deposit money when they are not at a shop. This is the only feature I can think of, so feel free to leave your opinions below.

:)

Twido

you actuelly already have a phone, but hmm +0.5

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

sardarji

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Supreme

But with a tax on it like 5%  -> +1

Mini

Delikatesy

Konali

sounds funny xD
So maybe, all transactions would go trough ATM @ shop, or with mobile phone. And /transfermoney etc could be disabled then. everything would go trough phone:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Joshly98

Quote from: Konali on November 25, 2012, 00:14
sounds funny xD
So maybe, all transactions would go trough ATM @ shop, or with mobile phone. And /transfermoney etc could be disabled then. everything would go trough phone:)

Yes, this is what I had in mind.

Highway_Winder

By what Konali said, It seems like a top notch idea. +1
"Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left"

Dan_Nobleman

Like honestly, what the fuck made you think that a phone would help you get money out of the bank.

To my knowledge at the moment, it is illegal in pretty much EVERY country to print money as a person, let alone being able to fucking print it from a phone. Are you trying to get at that the phone can teleport shit too? Well then, I might as well teleport my ass straight to the bank and rob that motherfucker.

Tell me how fucking exactly you would get PHYSICAL PAPER MONEY to your person THROUGH A MOTHERFUCKING 1992 MOBILE CELLULAR PHONE, AND NO, THESE FUCKERS DON'T HAVE 3G/4G.

Suggestion stupid as fuck.

/thread
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Joshly98

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on November 25, 2012, 05:47
Like honestly, what the fuck made you think that a phone would help you get money out of the bank.

To my knowledge at the moment, it is illegal in pretty much EVERY country to print money as a person, let alone being able to fucking print it from a phone. Are you trying to get at that the phone can teleport shit too? Well then, I might as well teleport my ass straight to the bank and rob that motherfucker.

Tell me how fucking exactly you would get PHYSICAL PAPER MONEY to your person THROUGH A MOTHERFUCKING 1992 MOBILE CELLULAR PHONE, AND NO, THESE FUCKERS DON'T HAVE 3G/4G.

/thread

Mate, calm your farm, its a game for god's sake. Not everything needs to be 100% accurate.

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: Joshly98 on November 25, 2012, 05:49
Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on November 25, 2012, 05:47

/thread

Mate, calm your farm, its a game for god's sake. Not everything needs to be 100% accurate.

God doesn't exist, therefore there isn't any sake for god.

Yes, it's a game, hence the non-perfect physics, all the glitches, and just general mishaps, but something SO FAR OFF, AND I'M TALKING 15 YEARS OFF, ISN'T ANYWHERE CLOSE TO POSSIBLY BEING SOMEWHAT ACCURATE.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

its a silly suggestion that we know is never going to be added, stop the fighting shall we?

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: Ethan on November 25, 2012, 05:58
its a silly suggestion that we know is never going to be added, stop the fighting shall we?

Thank you for inputting some logical insight on this, Ethan.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS