Dutch Truckers United (DTU) - Report/Complaint board

Started by Konali, November 23, 2012, 22:45

Konali

You saw something that needs to be reported, or you think something has been done to you what is unfair or uncalled for, here you can appeal your case, or report players that give DTU a bad name.

If you dont agree with a certain rule and you have good arguements, feedback is always welcome.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Kryptonice

Not that bad but, Chauf's packer is parked on the parking space I am using, little bit annoying :p

Idk if it's right in this topic :_)

Konali

Quote from: Kryptonice on December 17, 2012, 18:32
Not that bad but, Chauf's packer is parked on the parking space I am using, little bit annoying :p

Idk if it's right in this topic :_)

If they are parked in the same spot/space, you can use /rm ( car name) and it will unspawn Chauf his packer and spawn yours.
Please try this out Ingame and if this still doesnt work, i will see what i can do when  i get ingame again.

Konali
Founder of Dutch Truckers United
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Harald1225

Truck parking is to small!!!!!!! pls make it bigger!!!

F4LL

I don't think they will redo the base just because truck park is too small. This base is more usefull to cars.. But.. There`s enough space for trucks too. <- My opinion.

StarMaker[NL]

The base is to small, its good for cars ut the rest? no... It is just not a trucking base.
:fuckyeah:

Supreme

You guys complain about the base but park trucks like mad  ::)

I would suggest parking like this:

Green = bus/coach/dft (long vehicles)
Red = NO PARK
In the orange lines = car parking / securicars etc
Blue = how trucks can get out easy.

If a (co)leader likes this idea, I can make it better (netter).