some form of fence.. yeah a fence ;)

Started by Dobby, November 23, 2012, 09:50

Dobby

:) not too sure what kind of a reaction this is gonna get but here goes.. you know the bridge from LV that goes to Eyre? the one everyone seems to cut the grass on? is it possible to stick some form of fence there to stop people from cutting it and making a crash, its happened to me countless times now :( ive thought about F8 it but it would overload the report section with spam :(   a mappers job maybe?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

R16RACA

1. Always post a photo/map with a location suggestion
2. Check that things haven't been suggested before.

Pretty sure thing thing your talking about was already suggested, and the general feel was no.
and -1 from me
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Benny

I don't know where do u want the fenc to be.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Supreme

:herpderp:  Let's place fences everywhere and close all the roads so you cannot get rammed!!!!!!!!!!!

DeHavilland

Quote from: Impreza on November 23, 2012, 15:08
:herpderp:  Let's place fences everywhere and close all the roads so you cannot get rammed!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: cookie for that
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Boy

Quote from: DeHavilland on November 23, 2012, 15:52
Quote from: Impreza on November 23, 2012, 15:08
:lol: cookie for that
another cookie for you nerminzz :D haha lmao xD

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

DeHavilland

I think it wont be added, therefore I lock this. staff can unlock it if something more would be said

• any kind of mapping - if you are a server mapper, post in designated area
80's

90's

[/hide]

Ethan

its not that kind of mapping suggestion. and yes it was suggested before but the topic lost its way.. you want a fence around the entrance of the new LV bridge?? why? how? where?  the entrance is in a good enough place that there does not need to be a fence there at all.. if someone cuts that area and doesnt use the road properly, report them and they may be dealt with

DeHavilland

I think I know how you mean now

Something like this I mapped?
80's

90's

[/hide]

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

DeeJayy

Yeah, that is really stupid. doesen't like.

Undercover

Supra

Well, I do think its stupid to just drive straight over the sand/grass.

To make it more realistic, I think we should put a fence or something there, so people would acutally use the road...

DeHavilland

It's just an small grass place to drive over, so still it's very pointless.
80's

90's

[/hide]

Supreme

I will try to map something for this, but I am not a mapper.