[IMPORTANT] Accessing accounts that are not yours [Must read!!]

Started by Konali, November 15, 2012, 16:52

Konali

Hello guys.

[hide=OLD INFO IGNORE:)]We always used to give players chances, and kinda ignore the rules.
Let me explain it with  using an example:

A) Accessing an account that is not yours, with permission from the owner himself : before it was called sharing accounts : 30 days ban.

B) Breaking into accounts/ stealing money/selling stuff. Has always been 180 days ban

New situation:
EVERYTHING is 180 day ban.
Why:

• If it is not your account, you should not access it in the first place, common sense.
  • Admins always spent alot of personal time to sort things out regarding the 30 day ban cases. This ends now, just NEVER access an account that is not yours.
  • Before you login you get a notification in the chat area saying: Do not login if this is not your account ( Fair enough and cant be missed, ignoring this: 180 days ban.
If a player quits, you cannot take over his account, nor can u access it to get his money. Let HIM do /contacts and add you.
Hereby everyone is warned, do not break this rule:
Quote9) Only you are allowed to use your account. Do not give your password to anyone and do not attempt to log into anyone else's account.

CT Staff[/hide]
21 may 2012 -
Admins decided players should atleast be given 1 chance, this created new situations:

* Accessing an account that is not yours IF no money was stolen or things wasted.: first time offender: 60 days, 2nd time: 180 days
* Giving your password away or permission to let someone else access your account: 60 days
*Accessing an account and taking money or selling property/wasting money = 180 days instant ban

As you can see, the minimum ban time has become 60 days IF you did not stole any money or fucked up account stats.
NEVER access an account that is not yours!!
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Konali

If you are sharing your network with other players from Convoy Trucking, you can make us aware in this topic
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,23966.msg126413.html#msg126413

This applies to :

• Siblings
  • Friends/neighbourhood friends that come over on regular basis to play with you at your network.
For Friends visitting over for a weekend or just 1 day, use the Admin contact form:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=form;n=8
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Joshy

I feel the need to make certain people of the community aware that using another player's accounts is NOT allowed. If a player is asking you to log into their account for any reason, say "no" and report them on forum!

This also means you are not allowed to access abandoned accounts either, even with their permission.

All account sharing issues will be handled with a 60 days (or more) ban regardless if you stole money or not. This means you will at least lose all of your houses and vehicles, and may even lose your account in some cases.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)