Bridge over intersectionIdea

Started by Biszy, November 13, 2012, 01:57

Biszy

Ok this is my idea. Is there a way to make the Intersection on the highway near LV a bit safer? like a bridge or something over the intersection with options to turn or go striaght/over it to help prevent accidental crashes, cause everyone fly's through it at top speed. I've seen and been in some bad crashes in that intersection. The pics I'm putting on here will show the intersection. The map pic will have the said intersection circled in red. Thanks
Biszy

Matias

You been playing TM right?  :herpderp:
-1  ::)

Biszy

rarely. only when CVT is down or not at all. and i have 2 of the same posts idk how fuckin internet.......
Biszy

TheSandman

Accidental crashes? Maybe people should learn who to give way to correctly at an intersection.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

F4LL

Quote from: TheSandman on November 13, 2012, 05:07
Accidental crashes? Maybe people should learn who to give way to correctly at an intersection.
+1

Dude.. get your own ideas.. I saw it on TM, and it sucks.

$nake

Quote from: Tupac. on November 13, 2012, 06:34
Quote from: TheSandman on November 13, 2012, 05:07
+1

Dude.. get your own ideas.. I saw it on TM, and it sucks.
+1

mick88

This would be nice if executed correctly and didn't look out of place.

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on November 13, 2012, 08:15
This would be nice if executed correctly and didn't look out of place.
but then will be no possibility to turn right from the LS > LV highway, maybe better nope :o

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: $nake on November 13, 2012, 08:31
but then will be no possibility to turn right from the LS > LV highway, maybe better nope :o
u make the bridge just on one lane

but the other problem is: if someone is heading north from ls and wants to turn left he can still crash with the one who is heading east. OR someone who is heading south and turns left can crash into the guy who is heading west.
i hope u know what i mean  ;D

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Benny

Same as TM!  :gtfo:

What if we/mick ofc. make a script for those 4 traffic lights, u go over a red light u get fined $150.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Biszy

it there was a bridge, it would have to be one lane on each side so we could go any direction. and fines for red light? 
Quote from: Mr.Benny on November 13, 2012, 15:48
Same as TM!  :gtfo:

What if we/mick ofc. make a script for those 4 traffic lights, u go over a red light u get fined $150.
pffff yeah ok, that will work reall well. people will still go straight thru.
Biszy

Supreme

Mooze

i agree with SandMan people will just have to learn which way to give way first....

a brigde there would make it look horrible and ive seen it on the TM server its just utterly crap.

JohnDeere75126

I drive as if everyone else around me has the right away, which helps me out.
Liberty City Trucking (Trucking at it's BEST)