Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Luismi

Started by Konali, November 11, 2012, 23:12

Konali

Luismi my spanish friend:)

Te amo<3  xD

eventhough we dont speak much, i surely see you as one of the players with the touch to reach players and mean something for them. You and i we dont always understand eachother, but then you are there to clear that up with 2 words : Te amo <3
haha and you are a great moderator Luismi.

We knew that hiring you would not be based on the skills you had, but on the dedication, the hours you bring into this game and the personality you have to share with us. Till of today i do not regret that i switched minds of not to many moderators of the same ''language region'' and me and the other admins just wanted to see you at work.

Luismi you are a great moderator, you are always willing to learn, and if you make a mistake you honestly apologise and you dont do it again. That is strong my friend, continue on! :)

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

sardarji

Very helpful , Good friend. I am very happy that u r mod ,  u r very active :)

Calvingreen17.

Luismi is a boss moderator

:fuckyeah:

Older and wiser

Kenworth

he is one hell of a guy, knows what he is on about, i'm glad he is a mod and love working with him, he is a great guy :) te amo  :3

TheShetlandSheepdog

He doing a great work.

Joshly98

He is an awesome mod! :)

Spekter

Luismi bro, te amo!  :3 :D

Great friend and an awesome moderator, those words describe him. :)

Matias

Luismi: Konali i killed your brother D:
Konali: You did WHAT!?!
Luismi: Te Amo <3 :D
Konali: who cares my brother... Te Amo <3 :D

Luismi.

o.O i dont know that this post exist!! o.O  Thanks Konaliiii for start the post :)
Thanks guys for this nice words.... really, thanks. I don´t have words for describe you.
You, all, are awesome, really..... You make me feel special on the server and you feel like playing, really guys and again, thanks you... thanks you a lot :)
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

TheShetlandSheepdog

If players says your english sucks like sometimes i always says i don't care how he talks but how he act.

Undercover

He is one of the most friendliest people playing over here.

Weasel

Well Luismi is very good moderator and a good friend helping me with all crazy/lazy stuff's :D Very active and come everytime you need Luismi for Admin! (:

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Luismi bos estoy mi senorita !!!!!!  :3 :3 :3 :3

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Luismi.

Really thank you guys, as always said, this server has the best comunity... Thank you guys :D
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Jori_Mart

Lol <3 Amor Por todos lados :D (Love Everywhere)
DominicanRepublic