News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Hax

Started by Laur, November 10, 2012, 15:04

Laur

thank you hax for being a great admin/mod/player , thank you for helping this server and thank you for everything you did here
you are awesome :) i hope u never change   :smile2:

Pink_Floyd

Hax you're a great guy like Laur sad you're a cool mod wich helps everyone in everytime so...

PinkFloyd

$nake

this picture describes everything :D

Benny

This is better :D

Hax :3
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Supreme

Hax, one of the players I admire on this server.
I remember drifting together in parking garage, when I failed alot  :P

Delikatesy

Never could do stupid restore for example. Maybe he is the oldest player here but if he is a moderator he should do something over being proud of his history on CT. For me he isn't good moderator but this is ONLY MY OPINION.

$nake

Hax got a Mod position back because he begged mick about that, even with 40yo he acts like kid sometimes, but he knows much about tech stuff :)
Hax is good person and has good personality, but he wants to be associated with EVIL thats why all his I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY LAGGY TRUCKS acting :P

Dr_dog

Actually i re-applied and when i belive it was Xero and somebody who retired they were looking for replacement staff. I guess i were only or the best option. The glitchy mods -rule is probably only 1 i break all the time but thats why im using linerunner. Its only truck that dont glich that much as petro.

Quote from: Delikatesy on December 02, 2012, 15:59
Never could do stupid restore for example.
That is because either i got something more important to do or i was doing something else like dealing with reports. I dont classify restoring something as important as a cheater or rammer.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Anri

Great guy :D

Once i remember that he reported me to mick just because i acted like mick on xfire xD
Actually snake too got banned that day :DDD
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Delikatesy

Never could do stupid restore for example.
That is because either i got something more important to do or i was doing something else like dealing with reports. I dont classify restoring something as important as a cheater or rammer.
[/quote]

I saw you in /admins many times and you could never do it. It is your matter what are you doing for help with  doing order on server but I think that it's a bit loutish.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Never could do stupid restore for example. Maybe he is the oldest player here but if he is a moderator he should do something over being proud of his history on CT. For me he isn't good moderator but this is ONLY MY OPINION.
:ukiddn: :gtfo:

Uncle hax? Hah, one of the best moderators, havent been ingame with you long time, but i know you as a good guy :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm