41400$ Arrest

Started by Daniel[COL], November 05, 2012, 05:01

Daniel[COL]

Being Cop, A guy was turning around LV, First I Was in a Cop Car so I Couldn't Catch Him, After an hour, I could fine him, I Changed to Hotring and started the persecution...
Finally I Jailed him, and get $41400

Here is the Screenshot...

This is the Biggest reward I Have ever got in an arrest, I Really Don't know if there is a bigger one.

PS: Sorry, I'm Practising My english skills, please tell me if there is any error.

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Hobo

Rubber had a fine of ~800k and a fine of ~1 million that he paid to police.

This is still cool though :P I was watching him while he went around the LV highway. Congrats on finally catching him :D

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

all he was doing for 20 minutes was drive around the LV loop and probably got most of that.. three cops never got him, till this

Supreme

I had 54,100 once  :) Really cool because he was chased by 10 cops and I got him.

DeeJayy

Nermi u was take my fines, and Nastie has 112k from me... :D

RaceRX

i got 74k + 16 stars, and 143k + 16 stars from the same guy twice in 1 night. This, Is nothing. (Old account)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

sardarji

Daniel[COL]

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Highway_Winder

Some cop made a nice $27,000 arrest on me today, Had 10 minutes of ride on NRG and then forgot about the game and somehow ran into the cop Rancher, was a good run though.
"Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left"

Pink_Floyd

If some cops used some cop cars...

PinkFloyd

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Daniel[COL]

Quote from: Pink_Floyd on November 08, 2012, 16:04
If some cops used some cop cars...

PinkFloyd

I Always Use Cop Cars, I Only Hotring this Time Because he Was in Banshee, Hard to catch him... ;D

SeraMondialu

The ammount of moneys you recived from the arrest doesn't really care, since you are a hotring noob .

Highway_Winder

Every hour i'll pay decent 20-30k due the speeding...Can't help it!
Pedal to the metal!
"Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left"

droctogonapus

it's $41400 not 41400$

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]