/flip for thiefs

Started by sardarji, October 24, 2012, 06:19

sardarji

My suggestion is that thiefs should be allowed to use /flip . If cars flips he looses the mission , If u call /flip it says assistance cannot be called in stolen vehicle . it will be very helpful to thiefs :)) hope u like it  C:-)
Tell me what u all think  :P

Delikatesy

$nake

big +1 for /flip and same for /fix :)
honestly they should be done in 1-2secs not 10-15 :/

Undercover

+1

It must be like 5 seconds :))

Alecs.

LOW RIDER FAN

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Ephraim_Renais

-1, learn to drive better.

DeHavilland

-1 and why should a mechanic help a thief? :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

bazingashane0

Learn  to drive good and you won't stuff up. -1

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Boy

okay earlier i said +1 but now i doubt..
look no guy in the world(only bad guys) will help a thief escape. But,
maybe there should be a command /flipcar just like fixcar  but this one brings Ur car back on its wheels.
it will take a minute to /flipcar and /fixcar but then you still have a change..
tell me what you think...
for making the car back to a good state by yourself +1

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Matheus

Nope, -1. As everyone said, learn how to drive

Storm94

If you drive well, you wont have this issue.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Calvingreen17.

Like DH said, lets put it this way

If someone steals and wrecks a car, will a mechanic really help them? If so, they must be corrupted lol

Older and wiser

bazingashane0

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on October 25, 2012, 05:05

If someone steals and wrecks a car, will a mechanic really help them? If so, they must be corrupted lol
If I was a mechanic irl I would fix the car, there is no real way to tell if it's stolen unless you know that it is from a report as you have no access to a database to check it unless the RTA/ DMV records it.

But still I will stand by my opinion.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Shane0 on October 25, 2012, 06:39
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on October 25, 2012, 05:05

If I was a mechanic irl I would fix the car, there is no real way to tell if it's stolen unless you know that it is from a report as you have no access to a database to check it unless the RTA/ DMV records it.

But still I will stand by my opinion.

True....good point.

Older and wiser

Sjomp

But if Thiefs can flip they can also drive like idiots and that's to dangerous for truckers like me that can't drive :) -1