2 club vehicles suggestions

Started by Matheus, October 22, 2012, 20:38

Matheus

Since we can buy club vehicles with club funds, i'm going to suggest 2 things that come into me, luismi and hobo minds.

1-) Instead of "[Vehiclename] owner Matheus_Souza and shared with club", i'm suggesting a change to "[vehiclename] Owned by [clubname]"

2-) Buying cars with club funds and having it on your house slot is a little bit unreal, as the vehicle is from your club, not from you (i mean, its using a house slot...shouldn't the vehicle be from the club instead of your house?). My suggestion is that the vehicle doesn't use a house slot anymore

Thats all i have for now.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

I agree to the first one. but then: who will pay the insurance?
to the second one: then there should be some limit or cars per club otherwise there would be no sense of buying bigger houses, just buy all the vehicles via club.

Ethan

if your buying club cars for the clubs, the insurance, fuel and such related should come from the club funds since it is a club bought car

Tyler

Quote from: Ethan on October 22, 2012, 21:55
if your buying club cars for the clubs, the insurance, fuel and such related should come from the club funds since it is a club bought car
Exactly what I was going to say.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Ethan on October 22, 2012, 21:55

As everyone would think.

Older and wiser

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Storm94

Although I agree that it shouldnt take a house slot, how do you propose that mick keeps the amount of cars down. There is a SA-MP limit to the amount of cars you can have spawned at once (2000).

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Ethan

Quote from: Storm94 on October 24, 2012, 22:37
Although I agree that it shouldnt take a house slot, how do you propose that mick keeps the amount of cars down. There is a SA-MP limit to the amount of cars you can have spawned at once (2000).

house have car limits, make clubs limited to no more and 3-5 or something vehicles, see as how people have their own cars shared with the clubs, why buy club owned cars...?

$nake

Pink_Floyd

DeHavilland

+1 but there should be a limit too :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Nuhija_Florin

Rockey

Maybe the amount of club owned cars could be chosen by the 'club slots' based on the size?