News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[BG]Marto

Started by Delikatesy, October 20, 2012, 18:00

Delikatesy

This man for me is the best of moderators (not admins).I don't want to offend others moderators but [BG]Marto is like a boss.He always can help you. Your trailer is stucked?-Marto can help you, You want to talk about server or something other?-Marto is waiting for this,you want to report someone ?-Marto is on duty.

[BG]Marto thank you for the fact that you are :).
Greetings :P

martata14

Thank you for that good words about me  :3

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

SeraMondialu

He was an awesome person before to get the moderator, now he transformed into a bad example . (my opinion)

sardarji

Marto is very helpful and nice guy.keep your good work :))

Matias

Marto is da man!  :P

Radovan

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Delikatesy

Quote from: Artizy on October 21, 2012, 19:49
He was an awesome person before to get the moderator, now he transformed into a bad example . (my opinion)

Man I think that you should say : "Sorry Marto for my stupid words" because Marto deserve for admin position and yours words = piece of shit.(my opinion)

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Delikatesy on October 21, 2012, 20:51

Man I think that you should say : "Sorry Marto for my stupid words" because Marto deserve for admin position and yours words = piece of shit.(my opinion)

My position atm is your girlfriend night dream, bitchplease

I'd better go to the bathroom than to speak with you because you don't even know what you are talking there ... when i was a good friend with marto you didn't have internet probabily and i also think that i don't need to descend to your inteligence just to speak with ya. I usualy don't like offtopic, so go talk alone, because i don't give a fuck on rookies.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

to this ^

on topic: u are good mod!

Undercover

He's a good moderator who is ready to help at anytime. In fact, he has also saved my missions many times.

martata14

That is not true im a same marto as older :D but now im mod plus that really you was good friend but when i give my $ to other guy you start to cry because of that you didnt get $ :P that is called friends only when you have money :P

Quote from: sardarji on October 21, 2012, 19:58
Marto is very helpful and nice guy.keep your good work :))
Quote from: Beelzeboss on October 21, 2012, 19:58
Marto is da man!  :P
Quote from: Radovan on October 21, 2012, 20:11
Agree to 100% <3
:3  you guys ! :)

$nake

MARTO is a weeeeeee guy :D one of best mods atm :P

martata14

Quote from: $nake on October 22, 2012, 18:34
MARTO is a weeeeeee guy :D one of best mods atm :P
Thanks Mr.Zmija :P mnogo opasna zmija otrovnica !

Herventhine

I agree! Marto was one of the best moderator i've ever seen. He helps everybody who need a help. A really reliable and good person