Carshow island's :) [DELAYED] <VOTING LOCKED>

Started by Slo_Runner, October 16, 2012, 06:31

Do u need that island? Or chain of them?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No
2 (33.3%)
One only
1 (16.7%)
A chain of island's
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: November 16, 2012, 19:54

Slo_Runner

i started to do some carshow islands so we will have a lot of space to park our cars on show :) there will be places for show, drag race, shops, gas stations, and places to park club shared vehicles only  so your club name will be seen :) the place will be for cars only till next update of my map then i will add place for truck shows too ;) i made quick hand sketch and when car map will be complete i will add some screenshots and possible a video :)

Bb Till then
Slo_Runner

Topic is locked till map will be made and some media files added then i will unlock it!

Red = not started
Orange = in progress...
Green = DONE :)

Ground starting ground
Roads In way is completed
Gas stations
Drag places
Carshow place
Club shared vehicle's place
Barrier's
Pasworded in toll
Out toll

Update:
Ground
Roads
Gas stations
Truck SHOWPALCE
Club shared vehicle's place
Barrier's
Pasworded in toll
Out tol
Truckshow place

I broke my wrist at work and this will delay mapping a lot :(
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Ethan

I cant vote because you claim to make a useless carshow place but have yet to upload any kind of screenshot or videos for us to vote whether we like it or not.. or even if it makes sense

Matheus

You dont know if its going to be added, so why do you said "we will have a lot of space to park our cars on show"? :P
Anyways, post pics or videos, if you dont post them, i'm not going to vote

Slo_Runner

tomorow i will add some screenshots of current progress ok??
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

eaiello