News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Non laggy mods

Started by Hugo_Ferreira, October 13, 2012, 22:21

Hugo_Ferreira

In this topic we will post our non laggy mods for the people with low pc's, cars, trucks, trailers, every vehicles!
Who starts? :)

Ethan

what the hell do you think the mod showrooms are for... to showcase peoples mods and one mod may lag for me and may not for mr.benny.. what doesnt lag for rubber may lag for agresiv, so stop and think what you want to post because there are already posts exactly like this that exist... and like I say to everyone, you have to test a mod, yourself (ask a staff member if it lags) if you need to because you may think its the best mod but it may lag for someone else...

this may be helpful too
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,5294.0.html

Hugo_Ferreira

Quote from: Ethan on October 13, 2012, 22:28
what the hell do you think the mod showrooms are for... to showcase peoples mods and one mod may lag for me and may not for mr.benny.. what doesnt lag for rubber may lag for agresiv, so stop and think what you want to post because there are already posts exactly like this that exist... and like I say to everyone, you have to test a mod, yourself (ask a staff member if it lags) if you need to because you may think its the best mod but it may lag for someone else...

this may be helpful too
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,5294.0.html
fucking jesus christ, can't we just have nice things that you ruin it all

Matheus

No one is ruining your things, but if you pay more attention you will see a lot of topics with non-laggy mods... just open your eyes

Ethan

Quote from: Matheus on October 13, 2012, 23:43
.... if you pay more attention you will see a lot of topics with non-laggy mods... just open your eyes

:challengeaccepted: :OK: :suspicious: :challengeaccepted: :OK:

Pink_Floyd

I didn t get it.

PinkFloyd