Knowing Who Was The Last User Driving A Vehicle And Fined

Started by OP, October 13, 2012, 02:06

OP

this is for /cmd for admins,

lately im seeing cars everywhere not being park back or restored. this is mostly club vehicles that are being left everywhere, so for a cmd for admins to know who was the last user using the vehicle to be fined because im getting tired of having to go around them and asking admins to restore them, and some times im seeing cars just out side of a parking lot, IT NOT HARD PEOPLE TO PARK IT BACK OR RESTORE IT...

here some pics

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
OP= Overpowered

The_Spinner

OP

the vehicle respawn's if there in side the vehicle,, if you do /reclass /kill the car will stop where you did the cmd and not respawn the vehicle back to its place
OP= Overpowered

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

OP

OP= Overpowered

TheSandman

Quote from: SlenderMan on October 13, 2012, 03:27
Quote from: TheSandman on October 13, 2012, 03:23
Timeout/kick the vehicle respawns.

as i just said IF there inside the vehicle
I was just double stating what Bao_chang said.

moondog

That's why you do /dl and if there's are any mod/admin online, you can do "/admin can you respawn [id]".

OP

Quote from: moondog on October 13, 2012, 07:09
That's why you do /dl and if there's are any mod/admin online, you can do "/admin can you respawn [id]".

:trainsguy: read what put again
OP= Overpowered

TheSandman

There is no point fining people, its biased as to whether they do it when staff are online or not.
If you dont like telling admins to restore a vehicle, dont do it, let someone else do it or wait for the server to restored it.

Benny

My elegant :D
It was there because i was helping someone :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Joshy

/fine [id] [amount] leaving car in middle of road takes a lot more time to type than /tr [id]

Your suggestion is bad, and you should feel bad.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Konali

Look one of the duties of staff is to clear roads from abandoned cars.
Cars automaticly restore after X minutes if im correct.

This has been going on for as long as i remember and it might be annoying, but it is not fair to fine drivers that used the vehicle as last.
How about players that had to leave for dinner/requests from parent/emergencies/unexpected reasons to leave  earlier.

Either way,  fining those players works only to players that are still online. If those players left already there is nothing we can do besides restoring.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

OP

im happy with what has been said

no to suggestion
topic locked
OP= Overpowered