If ct.net/forum doesn't work

Started by $nake, October 11, 2012, 15:35

$nake

If ct.net and forum doesn't work, try this:

http://convoytrucking.smfforfree.com/index.php
but mick have to unlock it, it's still working and we should use old one, it was 1000x better :)

or

http://www.xfire.com/communities/convoytrucking/forums/241783/
but it requires xfire account :)

Ethan

Quote from: status-volthost
DNS Resolution Issues

Dear users,

We have noticed an issue in our DNS network which is causing some websites to not resolve properly to their domain names. We have now resolve the issue and service should be back to normal within 24 hours. Please contact us if you are still having issues, thanks!

Regards,
Volt Host Team

thats why some people are having issues

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on October 11, 2012, 15:55
DNS Resolution Issues

Dear users,

We have noticed an issue in our DNS network which is causing some websites to not resolve properly to their domain names. We have now resolve the issue and service should be back to normal within 24 hours. Please contact us if you are still having issues, thanks!

Regards,
Volt Host Team

maybe but, like hax said: Volt Host - Shitty hosting for ridiculous prices :P

Storm94

Quote from: $nake on October 11, 2012, 18:48
Quote from: Ethan on October 11, 2012, 15:55
DNS Resolution Issues

Dear users,

Regards,
Volt Host Team

maybe but, like hax said: Volt Host - Shitty hosting for ridiculous prices :P

Ridiculous? You try getting a SA-MP server for under $0.25/slot (Volt's current price)

They obviously found the issue and resolved it, but because it was a DNS issue, it takes 24-48 hours to propagate through the internet. Just be paitient.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.