News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

[HELP]Truck sound mod?

Started by Hayabusa., October 02, 2012, 16:52

Hayabusa.

Hey anyone got any nice truck sound mods? DON'T post me that "Let me google that for you" crap. It pisses off when ure asking for help and you get that link...

MikeMan

Yes, i am the man you want. Ill post a link. YOU WILL NOT find anything better unless you create your self!

Enjoy. If your curious on wht it sounds like, watch my videos.
http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/overview.php&catid=150&type=4

5th Mod Down. Says "Truck" With a black rig.

Hayabusa.

Quote from: Bangor on October 02, 2012, 16:59
Yes, i am the man you want. Ill post a link. YOU WILL NOT find anything better unless you create your self!

Enjoy. If your curious on wht it sounds like, watch my videos.
http://www.gta-worldmods.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/overview.php&catid=150&type=4

5th Mod Down. Says "Truck" With a black rig.

Ty for reply, but that sound mod is too quaiet, you just cant hear it through sound of music :D

Ethan

Quote from: Bangor on October 02, 2012, 16:59

links to the following:

gameplay mods/blogs
ep 2 @6:06 artic1 petrotrl
ep 4 @2:15 the key start sound, idle sound (if different), the hemi sound, @ 2:46 tire screeching, backing up sound @ 3:46 and 4:40, reving sound from 4:45 to 5:15, @10:41 startup key sound and tire screech (which I think is the same as above),

mod review 1
the intro song (genre) @0:22 ep 1 monster truck review

mod review 3 buffalo, have anything in terms of 2010 mustang mod, same color?
shelby sound mod for buffalo ep 3
a good tutorial on how to add sound  mods that wont fuck everything up would help too

Rubber

Quote from: Prometheus on October 02, 2012, 17:06
Ty for reply, but that sound mod is too quaiet, you just cant hear it through sound of music :D

Then either turn your sound effects volume up or turn your music down.....

I've been using this sound mod for almost two years now, along with Bangor. He's right when he says you won't find a better one. I've tried making one (and actually got one that sounded pretty good) but it started bugging out and I rage quit on the project. Good sound mods are hard to find.