News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Rubber

Started by Konali, September 22, 2012, 03:42

Konali

Thank you Rubber for giving me back all those fines when you collected my fines as cop.
Real respect for that:D

Oh yea, you and me we were promoted at the same time, and you are really a great moderator and a good friend.
Not even to mention your mapping skills.  I know that all you do ingame is to fuck up and spectacte and thats why i loe you man:)
Also not to forget, you got banned twice on your first day as jr mod how fucking epic is that :D

Thanks dude:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Rubber

LOL! I remember when I got banned right after I became moderator....it looked something like this:

As I recall, we were riding faggios up the pyramid...in case you are wondering, this is NOT a good idea.

I've had a good time moderating here on the server. When I was promoted a year and a half ago, I had a score of just under 5000 and about 600 hours spent in game. Now I have a score of just over 6000 with 2200 hours spent in game. I guess this shows how much time I devote to moderating. I'm not sure if many people know this...but I hardly do missions when I'm online, I only moderate. Which is why I hate when people start with the "you aren't doing your job" shit. I wish people could just understand...

Thanks for the topic Konali, at least somebody understands  :D . It makes me feel a little better.

Joshly98

Rubber, you were one of the first mods who I got to know (other was RaceRX) and you helped me around the server. Thanks do much for all the time and effort you have put into being one of the best moderators this server has ever seen. :D

Matias

Thanks Rubber for being a rubber! :D
Man you are awesome at mapping i cant wait till you get that island done, and also thanks for everything you made for me from the time i know you :D

Calvingreen17.

Rubber was the very first moderator i met. He was helpful and nice, he replied to my every /admin message.

You're one of the best mods I first met, besides RaceRX.

Keep on rockin!

Older and wiser

Laur

Thanks Rubber ur one of the best mods/ mappers  :smile:  , u always helped me when i needed :) thx bro :D

SeraMondialu

He's a great mapper and a great guy too <3333 . I love to do stunts with him :d .
Thanks for being here with us rubber .

Bruno_2MLG4CT

And everybodyyy dance, Rubber for admin <3

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Rubber

Quote from: brane on September 22, 2012, 11:19
And everybodyyy dance, Rubber for admin <3

Not happening.

$nake

Rubber becomes next Ethan, Hobo becomes next Rubber*..
Some guys knows what I mean.. American Moderator - it says all :)
No offence, no defence, no midfielders :D

Twizeler

Ty rubber for the great time we had when i also was an moderator :)

Hobo

Quote from: $nake on September 22, 2012, 21:42
Hobo becomes next Rubber*..
lolwut?

Anyway, Rubber is an awesome moderator and is always awesome to talk to. He still hasn't told me the secret that he told me about 6-7 months ago D: It's still awesome to be a moderator with him :D Thank you Rubber

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

I was expecting Rubber to be admin 10000000000000000000 years before I was. Epic staff member, simple.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Lindsey

Rubber should have been admin before me if you talk about who deserves it.

Rubber is an epic member of staff
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

MikeMan

Quote from: Lindsey on September 23, 2012, 12:44
Rubber should have been admin before me if you talk about who deserves it.

Rubber is an epic member of staff

Well said Lindsey, however you did also deserve it don't think you didn't. Rubber however will go down in mod/admin history. Truely devotes all his CVT time to moderating. I wish one day I could be as great given the opportunity. Keep it up Rubber!