mick88

Started by The Wolf, September 22, 2012, 00:14

Supreme

Quote from: Supra on November 23, 2012, 17:23
Im smart, so let me do a wild guess on Mick's image:

I thought the same  :D

themooody

Deputy

Mick, I just wanted to let you know, you have made an amazing server, and it has provided me with hours, and hours of entertainment. You keep the server payed for, allowing us to play for free. I have a great respect for you, you are a wonderful person.
Sincerely,
Mike

Super_Nikola

I might be an ass and i might be asking too much, but:
1) Any new things planed for server?
2)Will you finally fix that Wet County bridge, i have been ruining my trucks for 2.5 years...

SeraMondialu

He never talks sooo ...

Daniel[COL]

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Kenworth

Love Moderating on the Server, thank you for allowing me to help by doing this, from what a normal/basic samp server starts off as and what you have done with Convoy Trucking is Incredible!
Full respect to the man who has never spoken to me hahah :P
Love the server, thank you for making it.

Deff

Amazing creativity and systems ingame also on the website, database design is also very good! You think about all conditions, negative and positive aspects before making changes in your script which is a good thing. This is server is more realistic then a roleplay server, and thats the truth, its a nice experience to be inside the server, I hope it keeps on improving with samp development and never becomes dead.

NaTsu

of all the trucking servers i have played in .Convoy trucking is the best
thanks for spending your time in making a awsome stuff which is being an entertainment for many many ppl.

there might be ppl like me . after school-work etc. when they get back home there might be a thing they wanted to do. i.e playing in server till they get sleepy XD like me.

Thanks again for all ur stuff. and keep doing it..

Dobby

Edited: don't want to seem like I'm advertising micks website. Removed post :) sorry
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!