News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

mick88

Started by The Wolf, September 22, 2012, 00:14

The Wolf

Thank you for making a great server. I love you <3 sext me sometime like we used too ;)
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

MikeMan

mick88..

the most mysterious man in the world.

i must say, thank you for your idea of convoy trucking. As i truck in real life, finding this server and community was perfect for me! Thank you for a sincere job well done!

Oh ps mick. I have your old house in Blueberry..
Yikes!
hahaha :)
-Bangor
:trainsguy:

Vado19

and this guy  :pokerface: he's actually  :not_bad:, love this server even though it was created just to prove a point but the awesomeness that it has evolved into is what makes it unique.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Konali

Always calm and quiet, but when a player needs help and the player deserves it, mick is there for you.
You listen to alot of suggestions and feedback, thats not always easy.
I want to thank you for just being here and making this all possible.

It must be hard to do everything by yourself and not really being able to share it with anyone.

Respect

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

sardarji

Mick u r incredible . thx for making such an awesome server :))

D.I.T.C

Thank You mick for The Best Server

Matias

What can i add...
Mick is god, he is a boss scripting
Keep up the good work mick!

$nake

Quote from: Beelzeboss on November 14, 2012, 19:23
What can i add...
Mick is god, he is a boss scripting
Keep up the good work mick!
red - nope / green - agreed
blue - yeah, keep doing it! :P

Supreme

Thanks for making the server mick.
I have never played for more than a month on a server, but this server made me stay, it has already been 14 months since I joined.

Dobby

who is this mick88 guy ;) nahh just joking, GZ on an amazing server mate  :)

ive never seen him in game, ive only seen a few forum posts (rarely on here) im gonna call him the illusive man (ME2 fans out there?)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

mick88

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Matias

Dr_dog

Forgot this board completely. Anyways thanks mick88 for creating this server. I still remember when server was new and you were taking care of it like a baby. Now you rarely play here.

Quote from: DobbysGamertag on November 23, 2012, 09:47
ive never seen him in game, ive only seen a few forum posts (rarely on here) im gonna call him the illusive man (ME2 fans out there?)
Can it wait for a bit? I'm middle of some calibrations
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT