News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Vado19

Started by Clutch, September 22, 2012, 00:05

Clutch

Vado, you've been staff for as long as I remeber, longer than any staff member that still plays,  :)     From back way in the old days, to now, in the not so good days,  you've always been a great mod/admin/player/freind/staff in my Eyes,                      Hopefully you get Admin again!  :fuckyeah:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Konali

nice words i agree.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Matias

Thanks Vado for being a great moderator, a good friend and also thanks for help me when i needed it :)

$nake

Vado was great as Admin, and he should stay as Admin :)

zimon

Vado is a great staff member, mick, zacco and konali is/was also good, all the others have much to learn

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

SeraMondialu

He's a quiet boy, but when he talks, he is awsome :d

Clutch

Vado posts in 20 different threads, but not his own ..  :horror: :horror:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Terrorista310

Quote from: $nake on September 22, 2012, 09:45
Vado was great as Admin, and he should stay as Admin :)

Shut up and apply for moderator!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

RaceRX

hes one of few dark skinned people i like.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

SeraMondialu

dark skinned peoples are peoples, they are same to white skinned peoples ... idk why the racism exists

i love all dark skinned peoples same as love the white ones . LOVE YA VADO ! YOU ARE DA ONE !

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Storm94

Wait, he lives in Jamaica. Wheres my weed, Vado?

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Ethan

Quote from: Storm94 on January 03, 2013, 04:27

* Ethan screams in a chinese accent "no weed for you"

RaceRX

Quote from: Storm94 on January 03, 2013, 04:27
i can get you weed. #washington #legalized

Nice