News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Rahail

Started by Tyler, September 21, 2012, 22:36

Laur

Quote from: Google on September 22, 2012, 12:13
All i can say is... No , he wasn't . I was still a mod when he got mod too , now i can speak feely , so he wasn't allways helping , more doing missions and sometimes helping people! I don't know if he was in a cb , heping only people he knew more often then the others. I'm glad that the mistake got repaired and he got demoted , i'm not happy about his ban , but only of his demotion.
I also hope that mistakes like those will not be made in the future.
Quote from: Twido on September 22, 2012, 14:26
the ban is stupid but the demote is good... like google said, he never have done a shit
Quote from: Shane0 on September 22, 2012, 09:11
I would like to thank Rahail for giving an example of what not to do as a moderator.

Tyler

@
Quote from: Costantino on November 06, 2012, 17:43
I would like to thank Rahail for giving an example of what not to do as a moderator.
ajajajajaajaj xDD
I think your rank, 'Global Moderator', is bugged. What a load of spam?

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Costel

Quote from: tyler12 on November 06, 2012, 19:32
@
Quote from: Costantino on November 06, 2012, 17:43
ajajajajaajaj xDD
I think your rank, 'Global Moderator', is bugged. What a load of spam?
Yes ,it is. ???

Sorry for spam , that was for fun .

TheShetlandSheepdog

And if you ever come back,use the name Psy and sing.  :forever_alone: :so_much_win:

RaceRX

i dont even think he deserves a topic for the reasons of what he did, but alright. i guess congrats for the abuse you have done, and did little help to the server. (Last part is a compliment.)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Clutch

You were not an american.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

TheSandman

Quote from: Dundee759 on November 07, 2012, 21:03
And if you ever come back,use the name Psy and sing.  :forever_alone: :so_much_win:
Different country.  :-\
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Kenworth

Tyler

Quote from: Noah Blake on November 07, 2012, 22:17
i dont even think he deserves a topic for the reasons of what he did, but alright. i guess congrats for the abuse you have done, and did little help to the server. (Last part is a compliment.)

Do you really think I meant it? He's a twat.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Konali

Rahail failed as moderator, but in my opinion the ban was not needed.
Did $nake got banned 180 days when he abused?
Did Twixxxie got banned 180 days  when he abused?

So i think, the punishment (full demotion + small ban~30 days ) would have been more than enough.
For a player of CT, being moderator is one of the most special things you can achieve, it is therefore incredibly cruel if you loose that by your own fault. On top of that a full ban that makes you loose your entire account you worked 2,5 years for. I dont know, seems to harsh to me.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

Konali have a point..
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

RaceRX

Except he was more arrogant about it. Corvette got a 180 too. Ban was fair.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Google

@Konali , You sir deserve a prize! As , you're one of the admins , why don't you take this in consideration , and lower his score that he farmed it as the punishment , and look at his ban , and probably be unbanned.

Hope that something fair enough will come from this.

:].

Terrorista310

Quote from: Google on November 08, 2012, 21:01
@Konali , You sir deserve a prize! As , you're one of the admins , why don't you take this in consideration , and lower his score that he farmed it as the punishment , and look at his ban , and probably be unbanned.

Hope that something fair enough will come from this.

:].
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

RaceRX

You guys obviously weren't attacked by him. I was. He would literally stop his farming to stalk me.

Nice