News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Need your help!

Started by wkry17, September 17, 2012, 19:45

wkry17

I am calling upon the help of the CVT community. Last Friday, my high school football team beat the team ranked #1 in high school football in the United States. It was huge win for us, and as a result a local news station has put us up on their "Team of the Week" poll. What do we get if we win? A pep rally that gets us out of class, and a trophy. If you can, swing by the link below and help us out!! Every vote counts so even if you only vote once, do it! But if you want, you can sit there and vote, then refresh, then vote again, and keep doing it like I am. Here's how to cote

-Go to this link
-Choose TEAM3 - PARKVIEW PANTHERS
-Enter the code
-Click vote

Thank you guys in advance! Reply below if you voted, so I know who did!!!

Supreme

Done, you guys are winning

Boy

ey i have voted!
good luck man! :D
regards from Holland!

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Spekter

Done. I like the team's name!  :)

Supra

It's not like I've got anything else to vote for..

Done :)

wkry17

Thank you everyone! We are currently winning.  Voting ends tomorrow (Tuesday, September 18) at 3PM EST, so keep them coming!

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshly98

wkry17

30 mins left and we are fighting til the very end. We are currently first, but not by much at all, they're gaining as fast as we are!

EDIT:The polls have closed and its official, we won! I want to thank all of y'all. As a prize/reward for helpin me, I will snap a few pics of the pep rally and post them here! Y'all are awesome! (The final results are on the same page that yo go to vote, so if you wanna see how much we won by, swing on by.)

Dr_Doom

Booooooooooo! Dacula's Better! Boooooooooo! lol. JK .

Avery. Thank you team mates for beating us... Now Dacula gets to take an asswhopping because Grayson is going to take out all their anger on us! Thanks! :'|

Dr_Doom

Quote from: Dr_Doom on September 18, 2012, 20:23

Avery. Thank you team mates for beating us... Now Dacula gets to take an asswhopping because Grayson is going to take out all their anger on us! Thanks! :'|

For the record. I dont like dacula :P

wkry17

Quote from: Dr_Doom on September 18, 2012, 20:23

Haha, we were talking about that today in science class, how whoever Grayson was going to play this week was going to get killed. Haha, y'all have fun!

Ethan

Q: Which team should be the High 5 Sports Team of the Week for Thursday, September 20, 2012? Vote here for the team you want us to visit!
TEAM3 - PARKVIEW PANTHERS
42.0%

gratz, you won

on a side note: your in atlanta??? man your only like a three hour drive away, holy cow

wkry17

Quote from: Ethan on September 19, 2012, 02:47

on a side note: your in atlanta??? man your only like a three hour drive away, holy cow

YES!! I'm on the outskirts of Atlanta. Were abouts are you?

wkry17

Our pep rally was today! Here is the link to the videos from the news station.

Again, thanks to all who voted! CVT isnt only an awesome server but the people are always there when you need them!