News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mapping help

Started by Trucker_martin, September 16, 2012, 20:32

Trucker_martin

Hi i really want to help this server with some mapping and maby be one on of this servers mappers, but then i need to know how to map and things.

• First i need to know what program that needed to be used.
  • Then i really want someone like maby Mick or any other to make an small tutorial for me on how to map and how to save and all.

And other necessary things :D

If someone helps me with this i will be so happy, bacause i will trye to see if this is something i really want.

PLEAS HELP ME  :happy:

Matheus

MTA, Samp Editor (i actually use Samp Editor)

Also, to be a server mapper, you need to show a portfolio, and not one map only...

Trucker_martin

Ohh thanks Matheus :D

Can you maby make an small video of you mapping something small? and how to save it?

Btw: what you mean with "portfolio"?
(lol sorry im not that god in english xD)

Matheus

Portfolio is something like where you have to show all the things you made
And no, search for tutorials...

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Konali

Mick is way to busy to make a mapping tutorial.
Besides, mapping is something what you have to learn on your own, watch topics all over the internet/ watch vids @ youtube etc etc to get inspiration.

It takes alot of time before you are a skilled mapper. And i wouldnt focus on CT mapper cause you have to be incredibly good, and you just started.

So there are different mapping programs, i use MTA in combination with SA:MP map construction ( link posted 1 reply above me).
I use MTA to map, and SA:MP map construction to quickly find nice objects that belong to eachother.

Good luck.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.