389 Peterbilt Almost ready to release small bug. Help!(74 w900 dump truck aswel)

Started by RaceRX, September 10, 2012, 18:29

RaceRX

So, the lights wont stay on. If i turn the camera to the side, or walk past the back of the sleeper, or if i look at the truck from the front, the lights turn off... I need some help. You will be credited.

The w900 has the same problems.. Except only the lights on the box.

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Pimm

Too much chrome.

Shouldn't this topic go to Mods or Mod showroom section?
ACCOUNT DELETED

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

SeraMondialu

Panzer

Quote from: Jabroni on September 10, 2012, 21:10
DON'T RELEASE!
Why? That peterbilt is great...Good job Racerx96, but if I may make a suggestion, i think that truck will be awesome if you make the rear lights light this:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/2EHi86bpWZ8/0.jpg
or this:
http://www.iowa80.com/DirectionsWEB/client/images/l92005.jpg
;D

Deff

Your lights are quite interesting, never seen such lights, i like them. How about re-adding the light texture material to every small hole separately in single light? Thats a lot of work though.

I think its because of the distance between the lights and light texture thing, maybe some small error as an object near the light is hiding the light texture, if this is not the case then try increasing the distance between the lights and light texture or increasing the diameter of the holes in those lights.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

RaceRX

Nice

Lumpie

RaceRX

Quote from: Lumpie on September 14, 2012, 21:52
DON'T RELEASE!

:cereal: :stfu:

It looks awesome *_______*
thats why he doesnt want me to release it. Lol because he gets all of my mods no matter what. he wants to be the only one with it. Lolol

Nice

sardarji

SeraMondialu

This trucks are looking better than alot of CVT players .

*racie remember when we talked on xf about cvt players faces ? bahahha, you showed me their faces and i was rofling arround trololololie .

Clutch

Quote from: RaceRX96 on September 14, 2012, 22:58
Quote from: Lumpie on September 14, 2012, 21:52
DON'T RELEASE!

:cereal: :stfu:

It looks awesome *_______*
thats why he doesnt want me to release it. Lol because he gets all of my mods no matter what. he wants to be the only one with it. Lolol
I don't like his US trucks getting into EURO-FAG hands, only Seraphim is the only Euro :)

*Don't edit my shit, kthxbai*
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .