Bangors' VideoHub|BACK IN ACTION!|

Started by MikeMan, September 09, 2012, 01:50

Supreme

moondog

i know this maybe a bit late, but could you give me your infernus mod (corvette) please :D or would i have to ask Rubber?

MikeMan

Hey moon sorry for the late reply, which corvette? The newer one or the old one?

Lil_Shakey2111

Should've used a petrol to make those turns ;)

moondog

Quote from: Bangor on November 29, 2012, 11:44
Hey moon sorry for the late reply, which corvette? The newer one or the old one?

The one in your second Gameplay video.

MexicanGangster6840

Quote from: moondog on November 29, 2012, 21:46

Can I also get that mod?

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: Mr.Gangster6840 on November 29, 2012, 22:31

Can I also get that mod?

The corvette you are talking about is a custom job made just for bangor, However, I could give you the slightly modded version if you want. Give me a few days tho, I am swamped with work right now. Just keep bugging me for it.

moondog

Quote from: Rubber on November 30, 2012, 05:12
Quote from: Mr.Gangster6840 on November 29, 2012, 22:31

Can I also get that mod?

The corvette you are talking about is a custom job made just for bangor, However, I could give you the slightly modded version if you want. Give me a few days tho, I am swamped with work right now. Just keep bugging me for it.
Don't worry take as much time as you need :P

MikeMan

Hello Everyone who follows this post.

First and foremost i want to say thank you, to the CVT community for my wishes during Hurricane Sandy. It was a tragic time here in New Jersey, and we made it through. During the past few weeks i have been very busy will clean up crews trying to regain some sort of "normal" in my area. I am pleased to say we have reached a common ground and we are moving forward at a amazing pace. With that being said, i have now come back to Convoy on a regular day to day basis as before. I will continue to make videos and commentaries for the server.

-To all the new members that have joined the server in the past 2-3 months. WELCOME. Please enjoy my videos as many other convoy'ers have in the past. I will be trying to get as many videos out as i can so please bear with me :)

Thank you again to all the Admins/Moderators, and Community of Convoy Trucking for your support.

-Bangor
:trainsguy:

Ethan

glad to know everything is getting back to normal for you, Bangher  :)) .. er Bangor

Rubber

Quote from: Bangor on January 19, 2013, 01:45
Hello Everyone who follows this post.

First and foremost i want to say thank you, to the CVT community for my wishes during Hurricane Sandy. It was a tragic time here in New Jersey, and we made it through. During the past few weeks i have been very busy will clean up crews trying to regain some sort of "normal" in my area. I am pleased to say we have reached a common ground and we are moving forward at a amazing pace. With that being said, i have now come back to Convoy on a regular day to day basis as before. I will continue to make videos and commentaries for the server.

-To all the new members that have joined the server in the past 2-3 months. WELCOME. Please enjoy my videos as many other convoy'ers have in the past. I will be trying to get as many videos out as i can so please bear with me :)

Thank you again to all the Admins/Moderators, and Community of Convoy Trucking for your support.

-Bangor

Annndd...I'm assuming you are going to be showcasing some new mods? Perhaps a '78 Ford Monster mod? hmmm...

MikeMan

As long as someone "Cough" can get on skype around the same time haha ill show it off :)

MikeMan

Here It Is Fellow Convoy'ers !

The First Official Video Of 2013.
Please Enjoy, it is a bit of a "Teaser" In this video you will notice some "Graphic" Changes. Especially In the desert. As it now has grass!! I will be doing a "Mod Review" early this week. But for now.

Enjoy :D
-Bangor

Calvingreen17.

Older and wiser

Lil_Shakey2111

Yeah I got plenty more wheel base then that!