News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New County for CVT [Teaser]

Started by eaiello, September 01, 2012, 01:11

sardarji

Great job guys :) hope it get added soon ,can't wait.

Calvingreen17.

I really do hope it gets added. Or this hard work all of you have put forth will be in vain. And I'm very sure you all do not want that.

Rock on brutha!

Older and wiser

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Uhm, can i reserve one 10+ house for me please??
Lol, like a sir :D Jokes, great job guys, go on :))

(btw, i said jokes but if i can reserve one for me :3)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

DeeJayy

Benny

Quote from: brane on September 20, 2012, 10:22
Uhm, can i reserve one 10+ house for me please??
Lol, like a sir :D Jokes, great job guys, go on :))

(btw, i said jokes but if i can reserve one for me :3)
Like A BoSS brane :P
Hope there will be a house for me too.(im not requesting it lol, i just hope)
BTW, awesome map guys, love it! Keep up the good work! :)
Hope all that it will be addet!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Terrorista310

Dont forget, we need houses, new players are coming to this server everyday, cut the random buildings and make 2, 3 and 4 slots please, do it for the players.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Benny

As far as i know the island is really good.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Konali

The reason why there was not worked much on this island is because we had some other things to do and some issues.
- mapping server was down for quite a while
- i was busy with other things
- at the moment i and other mappers( ethan actually) are working on xmas decoration which i think are 75% done.

So after the xmas decorations are done i am gonna work as hard as i can with enzo on this map. There is still alot alot of bug testing to do. I think we might be able to release this map just before xmas.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Benny

Quote from: Konali on November 19, 2012, 16:44

So after the xmas decorations are done i am gonna work as hard as i can with enzo on this map. There is still alot alot of bug testing to do. I think we might be able to release this map just before xmas.
:so_much_win: :so_much_win: :megusta:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

GeneralLee

sardarji

AgrEsiv[Ro]

TheSandman

I was given a personal tour by Konali :3 it is AMAZING. Everyone will be speechless.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Konali

After showing this map to TheSandman today, we found out that there are still alot of bugs, and in the new part of the latest additions your samp will crash.

Besides that i think its best to not release this map before xmas due to these reasons:

• To much bug testing still has to be done.
  • Bridge/roads have to be editted in order to connect to a new set of islands from Droctoganopus.
  • releasing it before xmas would force us to add Christmas decorations for this, something i absoluteley dont feel for.
  • Besides all things meantioned above, mick still has to approve it. All he said so far is: ''This is one impressive map.''
  • Due to things being limited ( parking metres/ static objetcs) some house things need to be redone possibly.
so if i had to give you guys a guess, hopefully: ~27 december, or in Jan. 2013.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.