News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A new cop spirit

Started by Jedi, August 30, 2012, 11:57

Jedi

After the disease that affected this server I decided to start a new way of be cop. Since with the thief side we fall in a deep shit hole and nothing can't be done for improve the system, I will act with another attitude when I'm cop.

My gameplay style is the fairness and honesty. People is free to decide if do heist mission in a fair way, with their own powers and team work, or by low farming like girls. Chasing and blocking an armored van is the hardest part of heist missions, most of the times if you rob it you have to drive it in a poor stat. It's not nice to drive a shitty wrecked armored van with cops at your ass when you need only 1 ramm and you get broken.

From now, when I will be cop in server I WON'T CHASE AND ARREST fair players who as thief highjack securicars by their own skills and hard work.
In the other hand, I will be a dick in the ass and the worst nightmare for all the people who I will catch to farm, I will camp, follow and jail them till I die. These players have the advantage to drive a full health vehicle and they farm in areas which have 2-3 close unloads.

If this behaviour is considered a sort of FARMING or simply go against rules, admins are free to ban me for 1000 days. If mick imposed us to play dirty, I prefer to be banned instead of be a slave of this shit.

Thank you.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Jedi_Italian on August 30, 2012, 11:57
These players have the advantage to drive a full health vehicle and they farm in areas which have 2-3 close unloads.
If you think about farming in Dillimore, you are wrong. You dont get always blueberry or Dilimore, you can get Fort Carson, Los Santos Hideout, San Fierro Hid and Crane.That is 6 unload points, i dont say it is fair, but since it is not against rules, i dont judge them.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Viper

LOL another fucking rrage topic ffs jedi stop!!!!!!!!!!

:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :pokerface:
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

TheSandman

I see where you are coming from with this topic, I dont like the amount of reports, and topic that are being made about the Heisting missions, because there is so much bloody confusion about what is, and isnt allowed.
But, you wont chase and arrest suspects? /revokebadge Jedi idling. < PRE WARNING.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Mr.Kangaroo

i think you shouldnt have to chase and arrest suspects, because your atleast collecting fines....
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Shantta[RO]

I think I know what he is talking about and I can see his fustration. There is a group of people (some know who I am talking about) that want to do the thief heist missions and what they do is they gather up some members of their club and willingly give each other securicars to steal. They do that in Dillimore mainly cuz of the close unload points. It does bring a certain degree of unfairness to this whole thing since they like to "cock" about it and how they have like 200 securicars stolen. It's a bit like cheating since this is probably the hardest job on the server right now, and they do it so easely.

This is a sort of farming and in my opinion it shouldn't be allowed. Everybody will start doing missions this way and it is so the exact oposite of how these missions are meant to be played.

And also whenever I camp as a cop in Dillimore (not idle, CAMP), I always get them raging at me like: Lame ass camping cop. Stupid idling Bullet noob, etc.

If nothing will be done, this will become the official way that these missions are beeing done. I know some people argue that you still must deliver the van but with a 40% chance that the unload point is like 200 meters from you, it really isn't fair.

Marccc

See you soon at the camp locations, i use a blue/beige cop car.  C:-)

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Radovan

NovaAUS

"Peter Griffin"

OMG who the hell cares!

:gtroll:

Cristinelu

Quote from: NovaAUS on August 31, 2012, 07:05
"Peter Griffin"

OMG who the hell cares!

JUST. SHUT. UP.
Jedi, I admire you !

Radovan

Quote from: Cedrea on August 31, 2012, 09:22
Quote from: NovaAUS on August 31, 2012, 07:05
"Peter Griffin"

OMG who the hell cares!

JUST. SHUT. UP.
Jedi, I admire you !
Ye NOVA  :gtfo:

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Lumpie

And what will you achieve with that?