MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

Daniel[COL]

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Ethan

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on December 18, 2012, 00:28
That means you are helping us. :D thanks
[hide=rules]1. Mods can also help the players. (The only time this happens is if a mod says -1)[/hide]

5 (because 7-1-1=5)

Ethan

well if you calculate it, when Matias said restart and I replied -1, 3 then Epix failed when he replied with -1, 8. the Daniel[COL] failed with -1, 7. I again tried with -1, 4. so in actuality  the score should get reset since 3 -1-1 =1, and you reply with a -1 so that would be 0, giving players a point...

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on January 05, 2013, 16:11
well if you calculate it, when Matias said restart and I replied -1, 3 then Epix failed when he replied with -1, 8. the Daniel[COL] failed with -1, 7. I again tried with -1, 4. so in actuality  the score should get reset since 3 -1-1 =1, and you reply with a -1 so that would be 0, giving players a point...
but you cannot start from 3 or 4, it has to be 9, that would be -6 or -7 in just one post, you can do only -1 in one post from what I have understood of this game
When he said start again, you said -1,3 but thats actually: -7,3
And since you cannot start from "-7", so it would be -1,9

MexicanGangster6840

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Deff on January 06, 2013, 10:22
Quote from: Ethan on January 05, 2013, 16:11
but you cannot start from 3 or 4, it has to be 9, that would be -6 or -7 in just one post, you can do only -1 in one post from what I have understood of this game
When he said start again, you said -1,3 but thats actually: -7,3
And since you cannot start from "-7", so it would be -1,9

its called trolling, or in this case, a bad attempt at it.. its trying to make this forum have more fun spirit.. yes, the game is supposed to start at 9 but trying to joke by starting it at 3 is what the attempt at trolling was... did you see the troll face?
anyways, this would be a formal restart post

Deff

Matias

public CountdownRestart()
{
     if(Countdown < 10)
     {
           SpawnMessage("Restart!", COLOR_RED);
           return 1;
      }
      else
      {