News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

House id 197 ?

Started by Vinny, August 23, 2012, 12:20

Vinny

May i ask where is the $80,000,000 10 slot house in whestone gone ? (id 197) On website it shows that the house does not exist.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

TheSandman

No icon @ house either so, idk.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Supreme

Vinny

convoytrucking.net/houses.php?houseid=197

But what happened to get u
it deleted ? It was for sale like, i think 3 days.
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

R16RACA

doesnt exist IG either, so basically it got deleted
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

DJ_Smashon

Why?  :-\  Admins/mick any good reason?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Ethan

it got deleted, so what... its obvious mick agrees that the house price got really ridiculous and deleted the house.

gz to you for that Mick

F4LL

Mick removed it. So what? No one wanted to buy it... Useless topic.

Vinny

Bitch please, happyland was for sale almost 4 months, it was sold. Now this one is for sale 3 days and get deleted ?

Tupac, if this topic is useless, tell me why the fuck are you replying here ?

Terrorista310

No one have 80 000 000 cash to buy house so it got deleted omg so simple, why no understand?   :why:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Hobo

Ok here is what happened...
I found the house abandoned so I decided that I would stay there for a couple of days. When I checked the door, it was locked. So I decided to sleep in the barn that was right next to the house. I got in there without a problem. Once inside the barn, I made myself a bed out of some hay that was laying around. Then I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't because all I could smell was gasoline. I guess one of Rahail's cars had a gas leak. It got really dark and I couldn't see so I grabbed one of the lighters that I had found on the street and flicked it on. The flame was bright and I could see where I was going but I turned around too quickly and the flame hit some hay. Dry hay is very combustable. Especially when it is mixed with gasoline. It started burning and it rapidly became a raging inferno. I grabbed what I could and ran outside to the beach. I laid down and watched to whole barn go up in flames. Then the fire spread the house. Everything was burnt to the ground.

Sorry about that guys. I'll be more careful with fire next time :-\

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 23, 2012, 14:34
No one have 80 000 000 cash to buy house so it got deleted omg so simple, why no understand?   :why:

Then why not decreasing the price to 60m as it was before?

And as vinny said, happyland was forsale for months and this house got deleted after few days :why:

Lumpie

So why not reduce prices?

Terrorista310

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 23, 2012, 14:44
Ok here is what happened...
I found the house abandoned so I decided that I would stay there for a couple of days. When I checked the door, it was locked. So I decided to sleep in the barn that was right next to the house. I got in there without a problem. Once inside the barn, I made myself a bed out of some hay that was laying around. Then I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't because all I could smell was gasoline. I guess one of Rahail's cars had a gas leak. It got really dark and I couldn't see so I grabbed one of the lighters that I had found on the street and flicked it on. The flame was bright and I could see where I was going but I turned around too quickly and the flame hit some hay. Dry hay is very combustable. Especially when it is mixed with gasoline. It started burning and it rapidly became a raging inferno. I grabbed what I could and ran outside to the beach. I laid down and watched to whole barn go up in flames. Then the fire spread the house. Everything was burnt to the ground.

Sorry about that guys. I'll be more careful with fire next time :-\

How about house insurance?
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Vinny

Explain me another thing:
Some months ago, Frutek bought a 15 slot farm in Eyre Island for $60,000,000.
As far as i know, houses in WC are more expensive than houses on SA map.
So a 15 slot in Eyre is cheaper than a shit 10 slot "farm" (or whatever it is) in whetstone ?