New toll gates

Started by Cristinelu, August 22, 2012, 22:05

Gameboy

[RO]mihaita94

+1. We want back the old tolls

TheSandman

Quote from: [RO]mihaita94 on August 30, 2012, 00:39
+1. We want back the old tolls
You cant say "we", its only you that wants it back, you cant speak for other people.

-1 to the SF toll, its good the way it is now, because people cant use the left side toll to cut in front of you when you go off the freeway/bridge, which really pissed me off, because i would push them into the divider purposely for trying to cut infront.

-/+1 to the LV toll, i didnt mind it, it just means you have to stop at a different place, its an advantage for securicar drivers and thieves.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshly98

If possible, can someone please post and image of these new tolls, because I have no idea what you are talking about and I cant come in game until later today. Thanks :)

TheSandman

Quote from: Joshly98 on August 30, 2012, 02:09
If possible, can someone please post and image of these new tolls, because I have no idea what you are talking about and I cant come in game until later today. Thanks :)
Going into SF from Tierra Robada, there are tolls, Mick/Mappers have added a barrier which goes from the wall in the middle toll, to the side barrier of the freeway.
Going into the left toll, forces you to stay on the freeway up top, going in the right toll forces you down below into the SF city. Im at school so i cant go ingame.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on August 23, 2012, 06:09
new LS ones (which repalced LV ones) can be avoided as well.. go through blueberry/montgomery...

I prefer going over the hill to avoid those tolls.  :fuckthat: