News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Starting up server

Started by Evan347, August 22, 2012, 08:40

Evan347

Guys!, Its been two days past after i last play!.
So this is the problem, I downloaded two mods for a RT. First one is a Scania, second one is a tuned and pimped Scania.
Now i installed the mod, it is the tuned and pimped scania..Now, i didnt like it..
Now i installed the Scania Mod...Without uninstalling the tuned and pimped one.
Now when i uninstalled the Scania Mod..The Tuned and Pimped Mod replaced it and it is so very fucking laggy.
Now after noticing that The Tuned and Pimped Scania mod replaced the Scania mod..
I decided to /quit and try uninstalling the mod, When i clicked the "uninstall mod" on SAMI.. In the choices, the roadtrain mod was not there!...
And when i tried to enter CVT Server.. When it is "Connecting server 188.165.253.171:9500" it freezed and it wont continue loading up......

I tried reinstalling GTA SAMP and GTA SA..but i have a different problem now..

VIDEO

I don't want the help of others in SAMP Forum.. I know they can but, I believe players/truckers here CAN.
I hope you can help me guys..
I miss the server.. I want to play       
Thank you..
And please dont lock the topic       
Family car[spoiler][/spoiler]
/apply RS Haul

Rubber

Do you have a downloaded version of the game or one from a CD? Either way, the only thing I can advise is to delete gta and install it again. Be sure you actually DELETE it entirely too.

RaceRX

Well theres your problem.

vista sucks.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Evan347

Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 22, 2012, 09:43

vista sucks.
SERIOUSLY ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?! I am using XP! fucks sake..
/apply RS Haul

Evan347

vista sucks.
If youre stupid enough to help then
/apply RS Haul

Evan347

Quote from: Rubber on August 22, 2012, 09:22
Do you have a downloaded version of the game or one from a CD? Either way, the only thing I can advise is to delete gta and install it again. Be sure you actually DELETE it entirely too.
Ok, I will try.. Cookie for you
/apply RS Haul

Evan347

Yes i just downloaded it the internet..And its on my USB, So i used my USB for reinstalling. GTA SA
/apply RS Haul

mrtrlt

Quote from: Evan347 on August 22, 2012, 09:45

vista sucks.
SERIOUSLY ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?! I am using XP! fucks sake..

Quote from: Evan347 on August 22, 2012, 09:47

vista sucks.
If youre stupid enough to help then

Quote from: Evan347 on August 22, 2012, 09:54
Ok, I will try.. Cookie for you

Quote from: Evan347 on August 22, 2012, 09:55
Yes i just downloaded it the internet..And its on my USB, So i used my USB for reinstalling. GTA SA

You don't have to make 200 different posts every time you want to make a point. You can edit your 1 post and put all the info in there.

RaceRX

cool story bro. XP is worse imo lol
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Terrorista310

is this problem fixed or what?
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dr_dog

Dont EVER use SAMI to install mods or that will happen. It works for about week and after that it forgets that you got mods and it says there is no mod in such vehicle. Reinstall game and clean the GTA directory make sure no files are left
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Evan347

Quote from: Dr_dog on August 23, 2012, 05:44
Dont EVER use SAMI to install mods or that will happen. It works for about week and after that it forgets that you got mods and it says there is no mod in such vehicle. Reinstall game and clean the GTA directory make sure no files are left
Thanks sir :D
/apply RS Haul