News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

About Europe truck mods.

Started by Logan, August 21, 2012, 21:00

Logan

Hey,
i'm a little angry now,i have Europe truck mdos but they are lagging again.
1.We need non laggy Europe mods.
2.We need TUT to make mods unlaggy.
Or just delete the rule mick.

Matheus

Why do you need people to make tutorials for you?
Learn it by yourself, google is here for a reason. Search for tutorials

Benny

BTW: not all europian mods lag!
I have europian mods and they don't lagg at all!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Vinny

Lol what rule to delete ? There is no rule that makes a mod laggy :itroll: :ukiddn:
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Logan

The rule of no laggy mods allowed.
Anyone has nice newer USA trucks than i wil thest them :).

Vinny

Are you stupid or ... Laggy mods will still be laggy (= big problems in game) if you delete any rules --'
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Shantta[RO]

search EMZone truck and trailer pack on gtainside. They don't lag at all and defenetly the best.

RaceRX

American trucks are better anyway. I think we should add a rule european trucks arent allowed. (; olololol
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Costel

Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 24, 2012, 01:48
I think we should add a rule european trucks arent allowed. (; olololol
:ukiddn:
I have for now 3 truck no-laggy (european )
1 scania r730
2 volvo fh 12
3man tga
i know how to make a mod no laggy its not difficult.

RaceRX

Quote from: Costantino on August 24, 2012, 08:12
Quote from: RaceRX96 on August 24, 2012, 01:48
I think we should add a rule european trucks arent allowed. (; olololol
:ukiddn:
I have for now 3 truck no-laggy (european )
1 scania r730
2 volvo fh 12
3man tga
i know how to make a mod no laggy its not difficult.
. me too? lol. i didnt say that at all. basically i said euro trucks are gay.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Mods dont produce the lag. its a combination of your computer specs and your internet connection...  I have the same mods other people have, they may not lag for them but they might for me simply because my computer and connection are not the same.... s PLEASE stop saying that mods are what make people lag.... cause you are WRONG!!!! (for the most part)

Rubber

But mods CAN cause lag to appear to other people. For example: say I install a mod and it appears fine to me, no lag at all. But other people see the mod slamming into the ground and sparks flying. This is usually caused by dummy placement of different components of the mod and can usually be fixed in modding programs.

RaceRX

Quote from: Rubber on August 29, 2012, 18:13
But mods CAN cause lag to appear to other people. For example: say I install a mod and it appears fine to me, no lag at all. But other people see the mod slamming into the ground and sparks flying. This is usually caused by dummy placement of different components of the mod and can usually be fixed in modding programs.
Or the colision being too low, Or the whole entire model setup is lower than it should be, or the 'rdtrain' or the 'chassis_dummy' is too high / low. Actually, Mods to my knowlage, only produce lag. Not their computer and connection, that would be a differant lag.

Nice

SeraMondialu

:seriously_guy: Why you need shit european truck mods when you have american ones ?

:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

TheShetlandSheepdog

Quote from: Seraphim on September 24, 2012, 20:10
:seriously_guy: Why you need shit european truck mods when you have american ones ?

:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:
Got problem that some players morexlike EU mods.
:pokerface: :seriously_guy: