News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

GTA SA .dll files

Started by John G, August 18, 2012, 15:26

John G

Could someone send me the GTA SA original 3 vorbis dll files found in the GTA SA directory as i installed enb series recently and it keeps giving me lag so i need to get the original dll files back (i forgot to back them up :/). I don't want to reinstall gta as i have loads of mods and i would have to find them again and i couldn't find the files when searching the internet.
Thanks in advance.

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

John G

Thanks guys, i'll see if i lag.  O0

John G

Still getting a bit of lag :/, can you send me the ogg.dll please?

TheSandman

http://www.mediafire.com/?23m9qzs0br9zmfs

ogg.dll

If it doesnt work, maybe a game reinstall would be better :P
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

John G

Could you give me a list of the dll files in your gta main directory please? i might be missing a file or something.  :-\

DJ_Smashon

I think it would be easier if you re-installed whole gta.  :)
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

John G

But it would take me a while to find all the mods ive got  :-\

Toux

Just had to reinstall my game too  :-\ Was a pain in the arse but now i am back on track :D

John G

Is there a d3d9.dll? if so i'm missing it

Ethan

you can reinstall your game just save your GTA3.img in a seperate folder and then once youve reinstalled, put that one back in and you dont have to go through the hassle of installing every mod again... I have like 7 IMG files with countless different mods installed, its relatively easy

RaceRX

get streamfix and you'll have no more problems.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

John G

Thanks guys it's all fixed.  O0