Driving suggestions

Started by Blackhawk, August 17, 2012, 18:14

Blackhawk

I think you have to add some highway code rules to server rules just as a suggestion, because there are a lot of accidents.
For exapmle when you are on a multi-lane carriageway you have to drive the outer lane always and you can use the inner lane for overtake.
Or at a not controlled intersection you have to give way to the vehicle on your right, because that has the right of way.

00:24-00:40

I don't know who cares or who will read these driving suggestions if it will be added, but maybe young players who don't have driver license in real life can learn from this and they will be careful at intersections on the server. :)

Twido

you know its nice.. but none will follow it, everyone will still drive like a maniac

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

SeraMondialu

It would be nice to have these rulles, but we have to many disperate kids that drives like maniacs to get the achieve, so it is imposible ... :(

$nake

this is wrong! :o
car who is coming from slashy road will get on double-by-side road as second, as he is joining..

Ethan

never gonna happen and people who currently have their licenses know how to properly drive, its just the (few) ones who dont, are the problems

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

DJ_Smashon

So if they doesn't follow this rule, will you report them?! Comon this is a fucking game...
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

$nake

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on August 17, 2012, 19:36
So if they doesn't follow this rule, will you report them?! Comon this is a fucking game...
so drive left side, go on :)

Twido

Quote from: Ethan on August 17, 2012, 19:30
never gonna happen and people who currently have their licenses know how to properly drive, its just the (few) ones who dont, are the problems
hah ethan so true :3 including me^^

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Blackhawk

Quote from: Twido on August 17, 2012, 18:24
you know its nice.. but none will follow it, everyone will still drive like a maniac

Yes, I said: I don't know who cares it...

Oh my god... Are you kiddin me? I'm not stupid... of course NO!
QuoteI think you have to add some highway code rules to server rules just as a suggestion
So it wouldn't be a real rule, just a suggestion, but I don't know how can we reach to everyone read this, because some people don't read rules just accept.

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Squirrel on August 17, 2012, 20:17

So why are you suggesting this? I mean the only road rule everyone is following is "Drive on right side", or there are more but thats the general rule.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Toux

Stupid and it will never work

Leoviz

Quote from: Twido on August 17, 2012, 18:24

Ephraim_Renais

Quote from: $nake on August 17, 2012, 19:07

this is wrong! :o
car who is coming from slashy road will get on double-by-side road as second, as he is joining..

Actually that situation could be right.  Certain states like Texas have roads that run alongside the interstate/highway.  Those roads must yield (where signage is present) to those leaving the interstate/highway.  This is to ensure that traffic leaving the highway isn't immediately breaking and potentially causing collisions on the highway.