$nake+$nake=$$nnaakkee OMG here!

Started by Marccc, August 16, 2012, 18:22

GeneralLee

Twizeler

thats why snake has that high ammount of money he can play on 2 accounts on the same time :O

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Twizeler

Ethan

Quote from: Twizeler on August 17, 2012, 11:32
thats why snake has that high ammount of money he can play on 2 accounts on the same time :O

:challengeaccepted:

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on August 17, 2012, 15:36
Quote from: Twizeler on August 17, 2012, 11:32

:challengeaccepted:

$nake - main acc
$nakie - club acc
:P

Ethan

so you have one main account and a secondary account from which you send money to the main account which is, last time I checked, not allowed... good job snake

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on August 17, 2012, 15:57
so you have one main account and a secondary account from which you send money to the main account which is, last time I checked, not allowed... good job snake
1. disallowed is sending ACHIEVS money, disallowed is having house on each acc, allowed is having main and club accs
2. i needed 100 truck missions to be allowed for having 2 clubs (one on each acc)..
3. before ive made 2nd acc, I've asked Hobo (firstly at xfire) and the Joshy while being online..

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on August 17, 2012, 15:57

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

why the hell would I be mad, stating the facts, who is earthquake, no user by that name exists

$nake

Quote from: Ethan on August 17, 2012, 16:32
why the hell would I be mad, stating the facts, who is earthquake, no user by that name exists
the nice guy who joined ct in oct 2010, a week before player called helloWorld..
then this nice guy evoluated into a not-so-nice-guy-who-doesnt-like-snakes called Ethan, i guess you know him..

Ethan

nope, no clue who is is because I like reptile snakes, not the human kinds..